Stray Fawn Community

Powers (Based off mythical creatures)

Kira.APK

Ok, i know it sounds op, but i have this really cool idea of a new gene slot that would give nichelings the ability to do cool stuff. The genes can only be found %0.1 of the time in icebergs.

Ill edit later, gtg

K back, here are the gene ideas:

No gene: in 99.9% of nichelings, does nothing

Fire: Most common one, gives nicheling ability to burn certain things, ecept things with 3 heat resistance.

Electricity: Deals damage when used, if used on water, will kill all fish within a 2-block radius.

Ice: Gives things frozen status effect unless they have 3 cold resistance, can freese water within a 2-block radius.

Earth:  Can create or move blocks or plants.

Water: Gives underwater breathing, Can make a water tile, gives anyone it is used on a cooled by water status effect

Speed: Can move really fast, causing no other nichelings to be able to move untill this nicheling is out of moves. Then the nicheling will go back to where it started. @Skysplash8

Also, young nichelings cannot control their power. @Skysplash8

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

4 replies to this post

I'm not all for it, but if we did get powers... earthquake powers. (So I can recreate Daisy/Quake from AoS... her powers were a little more than earthquakes, but whatever)

Also, idk what you'd call it in-game but basically powers based off of Yo-Yo from AoS. she can move really fast but once she stops moving super fast she has to go right back to the place she started from. so maybe a nicheling can use its powers to move and do stuff, and no other animals can move (nor can you move your other nichelings) until they finish, but when they run out of turns they automatically move back to the place where they started moving fast.

oh. and maybe young nicheling's powers can get out of control? like, fire powered teens might accidentally cause a fire without them doing anything? that way the powers have a bit more of a setback. and yeah, all the stuff in this post is based off of AoS. 

Just now, Tundra said:

Could be fun! :D Not sure how likely it is that it would be added, but like I said, could be fun!

It would give the game alot more flavor, and make roleplaying better, but it would be hard to impliment, due to the new abilities and genes they would have to add. THis might end up having it's own update, if they do add it. But, would still be cool. That is why i suggested it.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I'm not all for it, but if we did get powers... earthquake powers. (So I can recreate Daisy/Quake from AoS... her powers were a little more than earthquakes, but whatever)

Also, idk what you'd call it in-game but basically powers based off of Yo-Yo from AoS. she can move really fast but once she stops moving super fast she has to go right back to the place she started from. so maybe a nicheling can use its powers to move and do stuff, and no other animals can move (nor can you move your other nichelings) until they finish, but when they run out of turns they automatically move back to the place where they started moving fast.

oh. and maybe young nicheling's powers can get out of control? like, fire powered teens might accidentally cause a fire without them doing anything? that way the powers have a bit more of a setback. and yeah, all the stuff in this post is based off of AoS. 

I am adding this to the list!

• Like 1