Stray Fawn Community

Nuzlocke?

Aether

Nuzlocke?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If a pokemon faints in a Dynamax Battle...

• Pokemon dies
    • Only if you fail the raid + it faints
    • If you fail the raid.
  2. 2. Also who do you think will live the longest? (Yes they're named after Hamilton characters.)

• Aaron Burrn (Scorbunny lv. 12)
    • Hamilton (Rookiedee lv. 11)
    • Lafayette (Noibat lv. 16)
    • G. Wash(ington) (Gastly lv. 20)
    • Herc(ules Mulligan) (Electrike lv. 10)

This poll is closed to new votes

Now have a Sand Spit lvl. 30 Silicobra named Elizabeth (Because I didn't want Philip to be an orphan anymore but I didn't want to make Eliza a silicobra so I used the less common name.)

Labagette nearly died. 2 Hp. 

Got circle throhed back in. luckly switched in pokemon don't take damage. (Unless entry hazard, which there were none. Even then only stealth rocks would work.)

3 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

i get it but im not proud

Why?

(I have like nothing else to say but I feel like I have to say something else so :p)

40 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

it feels weird shipping historical people, just a personal preference 

Yeah, for me it kinda does too. But if they were alive now it would be way different.

The musical is also more or less of a different timeline because there are historical inaccuracies but Laurens and Hamilton definitely had a little more than friendship

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

corvinights are frikin chads they tank anything if he isn't dead yet he'll definitely live the longest

Ik, he died as a corvisquire too Nessa. Everyone from the original poll is dead ... I'll see if I can catch one from the wild area once I get to the point to where I can catch them. 

(I used one on my regular save team and he was the lowest level but one of the strongest.)

Just now, Evil Aether said:

Ik, he died as a corvisquire too Nessa. Everyone from the original poll is dead ... I'll see if I can catch one from the wild area once I get to the point to where I can catch them. 

(I used one on my regular save team and he was the lowest level but one of the strongest.)

dang

Just grinding up till my pokemon are around level 37. Luckily, my strongest pokemon can actually hit fighting types unlike ghosts in Shield. Still taught it dig because it really needed a move that could hit ghosts.