Stray Fawn Community

Eating Nemo achievement not working

neea01

10 replies to this post

Keep on catching clownkoi. I'd been playing this game for 2 years before I finally got the achievement. Hopefully it won't take you that long! (I probably only caught a few clownkoi throughout those 2 years, anyways)

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Keep on catching clownkoi. I'd been playing this game for 2 years before I finally got the achievement. Hopefully it won't take you that long! (I probably only caught a few clownkoi throughout those 2 years, anyways)

I just went through oasis, and in there I caught so many clouwkois but no achievement.

• Sad 1

@neea01
Please make sure you have an internet connection, restart the game, restart Steam.
Sometimes it apperently takes Steam a while to register achievements.

It's very strange how each player seems to have a different achievement that isn't working for them but works for everybody else xD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

@neea01
Please make sure you have an internet connection, restart the game, restart Steam.
Sometimes it apperently takes Steam a while to register achievements.

It's very strange how each player seems to have a different achievement that isn't working for them but works for everybody else xD

I have restarted my whole computer a couple time after I should have got the achievement, but I still haven't got it.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, Philo said:

@neea01 Can't help with this unfortunately. For some players it activated after some time. Please let me know if it does.

Just registered here to give some input on the achievements. neea01 is not crazy and this is nothing random, I'm afraid your code is actually broken. I had the same issue, tried on multiple saves (Sandbox and Story) multiple times, restarted Steam - nothing worked. Then I opted into 1.1.4, started a Sandbox game on Oasis, caught one and it immediately registered.

The only achievement I still cannot unlock is Globetrotter, however I have only tried visiting all maps in sandbox mode, not in story mode. Could you please confirm whether it only tracks in story mode? Because if it should also be working when visiting in sandbox, that's broken too.

@c42 Globetrotter is only tracked in story mode.
About the racoon achievement we have spent hours and hours looking into the issue and were not able to reproduce the problem.
Maybe it would be best to remove the achievement. I'll look into with with our programmers. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Philo said:

@c42 Globetrotter is only tracked in story mode.
About the racoon achievement we have spent hours and hours looking into the issue and were not able to reproduce the problem.
Maybe it would be best to remove the achievement. I'll look into with with our programmers. Thanks!

Thanks for the tip, I'll try in story mode again then.

Regarding your debugging process, do you actually mean the raccoon or the clownkoi achievement? Because the raccoon achievement currently does unlock, only that the requirements aren't quite those expected. The clownkoi achievement however does not unlock at all.