Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
RaanaTheBanana

I'm gonna do that art challenge, too!

Recommended Posts

So I went online to see when my 1 year niche-forum-a-verssary would be.

And I somehow wandered into the fanart section.

And...oh? What's this? a cHaLLeNgE? Yes, please!

So, here are my colors-

2015253993_bandicam2020-01-2709-54-34-687.thumb.jpg.37074cdf5ba98960d6070e177663cc71.jpg Day One

269381316_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-27-538.thumb.jpg.b8bcaf405ed23b21c8d42c7ab24107a2.jpg Day Two

749721656_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-32-894.thumb.jpg.d79a103f9a6fb7fb1819edbe37a3b2c3.jpg Day Three (I'm worried...)

1152675847_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-43-365.thumb.jpg.32cc4699b481ba5ca7d568732c427085.jpg Day Four

1151073679_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-47-596.thumb.jpg.b81f11891b473f685ede1d3cdb22a5bc.jpg Day Five

279191500_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-52-606.thumb.jpg.e5b52a6b824024f9878eb37bfaea6105.jpg Day Six

983511479_bandicam2020-01-2709-55-57-171.thumb.jpg.10ffb367683754ffdeaa7a6422275222.jpg Day Seven

 

So yea. I'll start today, so stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ight, here's day one-

day1.thumb.png.f06cb6bf39bf61bd0f11310f14fb23e5.png

I wasn't sure how good it would look, because it's lineless, but I actually like it!

It's meant to be this gurl right here-

20190510200446_1.thumb.jpg.29e9a25b4f224e95e31ead34d26fe86e.jpg

Wait, I just realized she has scorpion tail...oh well...

I'm calling it done!

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day two is complete!

day3.thumb.png.d8ab63e3c1e7cd413777ea66e65ca2d7.png

Again, lineless. And also again, I thought I was gonna hate it, but I like it a lot!

Based on this screenshot-20190616095220_1.thumb.jpg.d97a8a8560f7ca5432a28da282fa02e3.jpg

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 is cute😄

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FawnCat said:

Day 2 is cute😄

Thank you! And also thank you for making such a fun challenge!

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is day 3-

day3act1.thumb.png.e8c62e4cfce4400abd02e75c09a997eb.png

I'm trying to find my way around a new art program, but it really didn't do it's job all that great for this drawing. So I think I'll be returning to GIMP!

Anyways, this drawing is still cool! It's of Velvet. This boi-

20190510215919_1.thumb.jpg.3aa7fcf422d4b64b0aca2c7d7763ab50.jpg

  • Eek! 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day four is done-

day4.thumb.png.859cb625f4d4e3c8ae5b24d7b668c82d.png

The background totally looks like Christmas wrapping paper. I didn't wanna cheat like I realized I did yesterday, because I did white for the bg and I didn't get white. Oh well...

It's of Sandy!

1632585159_SandysAdorable!.thumb.jpg.3393ebe5b6da404607b21732ec4208fa.jpg

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Day four is done-

day4.thumb.png.859cb625f4d4e3c8ae5b24d7b668c82d.png

The background totally looks like Christmas wrapping paper. I didn't wanna cheat like I realized I did yesterday, because I did white for the bg and I didn't get white. Oh well...

It's of Sandy!

1632585159_SandysAdorable!.thumb.jpg.3393ebe5b6da404607b21732ec4208fa.jpg

It looks nice🙂 I used some white 😆 But that's just because I didn't color it in or when I blended it sometimes would merge in white (still don't know why my painting program does that)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, FawnCat said:

It looks nice🙂 I used some white 😆 But that's just because I didn't color it in or when I blended it sometimes would merge in white (still don't know why my painting program does that)

Yeah, I know white is technically not a color. I'm just a sucker for punishment🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's day five...VERY late, I might add...

day5.thumb.png.4f88f198650ab6c5c18d6b18c53c9c14.png

He's lookin' a little thicc, but he's a baby, okay, leave 'em alone.

His name is Yellowie. The most creatively flawless name out there. He's the dude on the left right! I meant right! I don't know directions!

GreenieAndYellowie.thumb.jpg.83f2bf2f13d382b81bdff35426088aac.jpg

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is day six-

day6.thumb.png.2da480a76f7e35dcd0350f1df0ba8c85.png

I thought the colors were perfect for this dude-

977254446_DerpSnout.thumb.png.451f455c43333f2ec809d0c1f8660d23.png

But I had no personality in mind because he's just an explorer nicheling. So I decided to make the picture look mysterious >:3

I like it! It's a lot different from my super bright colored drawings I normally make.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

 

977254446_DerpSnout.thumb.png.451f455c43333f2ec809d0c1f8660d23.png

Ah, yes, a very good example of a derp-snouted nicheling xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Ah, yes, a very good example of a derp-snouted nicheling xD

Yea, it was part of a little nicheling explorer experiment of mine 🤣

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the final day-

day7.thumb.png.270edf20f8c7608cd4cb65e4c6f0736c.png

It's Snow, from my playthrough!

1761030887_bandicam2020-01-3118-01-34-058.thumb.jpg.478d291d350c63ff78615c587aec1048.jpg

This challenge was so much fun, I'm sad for it to end! I got to use some colors that I wouldn't normally use, and it let me realize how many other types of colors I could be using! Not to mention, all these pictures were lineless, and that came out much better than expected. I might re-visit lineless designs in the future! Also, the amount of nichelings that got art that hadn't been drawn before...yay!

So, thank you very much FawnCat for making this challenge! I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot, too!

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Here's the final day-

day7.thumb.png.270edf20f8c7608cd4cb65e4c6f0736c.png

It's Snow, from my playthrough!

1761030887_bandicam2020-01-3118-01-34-058.thumb.jpg.478d291d350c63ff78615c587aec1048.jpg

This challenge was so much fun, I'm sad for it to end! I got to use some colors that I wouldn't normally use, and it let me realize how many other types of colors I could be using! Not to mention, all these pictures were lineless, and that came out much better than expected. I might re-visit lineless designs in the future! Also, the amount of nichelings that got art that hadn't been drawn before...yay!

So, thank you very much FawnCat for making this challenge! I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot, too!

I'm glad that you got to enjoy it 😊 and got something out of it too. That was the main goal but having fun was important too. I wanted to do make something to get myself out of my comfort zone and I'm very glad to see others join in. So thank you for doing the challenge 😄

P.s Cute drawings. I tried doing your style but wasn't so successful 😜

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, FawnCat said:

I'm glad that you got to enjoy it 😊 and got something out of it too. That was the main goal but having fun was important too. I wanted to do make something to get myself out of my comfort zone and I'm very glad to see others join in. So thank you for doing the challenge 😄

P.s Cute drawings. I tried doing your style but wasn't so successful 😜

Ah, sorry. This is pretty old...

But I'm glad you like my drawings! Thanks!

Also, I think your style is pretty cool, too!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...