Deputy-

Warriors-

Apprentices-

Queens-

Kits-

Elders-

Messengers-

The Coballion

The Coballion is a group of cats that go around the clans and be warriors for whoever needs them. If a clan is short on food because their warriors are hurt, this group will hunt for them, fight for them etc. The cats in this group will either be assigned to it or choose it in their apprenticeships.

Leader- Sharpsong(S) Played by me

Members-

Apprentices-

Rules:

-Just follow rules

-No weird sexual stuff (Obviously)

-No cursing (Unless it's warrior cats cursing)

-That's about it

The New Warrior Code

-----------------------------------------------

1. Every clan is protected and fed equally, no clan is more important than the others. If one clan is suffering (IE: Starving, sickness etc) than there is no reason not to help or let them hunt elsewhere etc.

2. If a cat feels unfit in their birth clan, they have every right to switch clans or leave the clans altogether. You cannot hold them against their will.

3. The Coballion is obligated to fight for anyone who needs it, as that is their job. 

4. Cats from separate clans may have kits together. The kits will stay with their mother until they are 2 moons old, then they are allowed to see their father, or their father has joined the clan.

5. Each clan can have up to three medicine cats.

6. Medicine may have mates and kits, but only if they have at least one apprentice to take over for them for the next 6 moons.

7. Messengers must always be free to travel to other clans last minute, therefore, unless needed, they will not hunt or fight.

Form:

Name-

Gender/sex-

Rank-

Clan-

Pic/description-

Yes, I remade the warrior code :') Some of the basic rules from the actual code still apply though

(Messengers, every morning, will bring news from their clan to other clans)

Not really a character limit, but preferably keep it 6 or under

Also, deputies wont be put in right away, the leader chooses them in the rp

K have fun

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Form:

Name-

Gender/sex-

Rank-

Clan-

Pic/description

Tansystalks

female

messenger

riverclan

Short haired with a tortoiseshell coat and green eyes

37CADADF-2F6B-4C79-9A5C-F6B2E5E08915.thumb.jpeg.0b19889c06e375e60a65a99e4d9cb3ce.jpeg
Hare’sbreath

tom

deputy

riveeclan

78A2EB8E-4FF6-4375-A359-B26805C7A282.thumb.jpeg.56fc41e9ce6cfa4b7d877f7f85568f32.jpeg

Hare’sbreath waded into the clear water of the lake. He watched as the familiar silver slivers Of the minnows farted around beneath his paws. He looked at them and gave a small smile but moved on from their beauty quickly. “The clan needs bigger food then you guys.”

Just now, Clover said:

Anglerstar sat atop the highrock, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth as he watched his warriors.

“Morning Anglestar!” Tansystalks cheered as she exited her den, she stretched and her mottled coat glimmered in the light.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Morning Anglestar!” Tansystalks cheered as she exited her den, she stretched and her mottled coat glimmered in the light.

He looked down at her, his bright yellow eyes piercing. "Good morning, Tawnystalks. I assume you're going out to deliver news?"

Just now, Clover said:

He looked down at her, his bright yellow eyes piercing. "Good morning, Tawnystalks. I assume you're going out to deliver news?"

“You betcha! Got anything good I can tell the other clans?” She asked walking up to the rock.

Just now, Flower said:

“You betcha! Got anything good I can tell the other clans?” She asked walking up to the rock.

His tail flicked. "You should inform them about that badger scent, tell Brindlestar first, it was near Windclan's border. I can't believe they didn't scent it on their own."

Dazzlestar looked at the prey pile

"Arrrgh! Why can't my clan catch their own prey?" She hissed, "I might have to call up Sharpsong, last time I did it with Anglerstar. That Foxpooper didn't give us anything!"

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Dazzlestar looked at the prey pile

"Arrrgh! Why can't my clan catch their own prey?" She hissed, "I might have to call up Sharpsong, last time I did it with Anglerstar. That Foxpooper didn't give us anything!"

(Wow, she seems pretty full of herself)

"You called?" Just then, Sharpsong showed up, shaking out her pelt.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Wow, she seems pretty full of herself)

"You called?" Just then, Sharpsong showed up, shaking out her pelt.

(She's a ShadowClan cat, what do you expect?)

"Wow, you're quick!" Dazzlestar stated, "Can you collet some prey? My clan is lazy as all StarClan!"

Just now, Impy10 said:

(She's a ShadowClan cat, what do you expect?)

"Wow, you're quick!" Dazzlestar stated, "Can you collet some prey? My clan is lazy as all StarClan!"

"Of course. Give me a bit, I was born here after all." She smiled, slipping away.

30 minutes ago, Clover said:

His tail flicked. "You should inform them about that badger scent, tell Brindlestar first, it was near Windclan's border. I can't believe they didn't scent it on their own."

“You got it!” She said and bounced out of the camp humming a cheerful tune.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"What have you been doing?" Dazzlestar asked

She looked up, licking her lips. "A badger attacked Thunderclan, so we had to fight it off. WindClan was also struggling to hunt because the rabbits have been staying in their burrows lately."

Just now, Flower said:

He watched her leave, shaking his head slightly. She could wake up a badger with her shouting.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She marched to the windclan camp enjoying the sent of heather and springy grass that cushioned her paws. “Good morning!” She greeted.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She looked up, licking her lips. "A badger attacked Thunderclan, so we had to fight it off. WindClan was also struggling to hunt because the rabbits have been staying in their burrows lately."

TunderClan can't fight for mouse dung. Dazzlestar thought

Just now, Impy10 said:

TunderClan can't fight for mouse dung. Dazzlestar thought

Sharpsong finished eating. "Well, I'll go get you that prey now. I'll be back soon." She ran out of the camp.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She marched to the windclan camp enjoying the sent of heather and springy grass that cushioned her paws. “Good morning!” She greeted.

Brindlestar looked at her. "Ah, hello Tawnystalks. Any news?"