Stray Fawn Community

Idk what to title this

MАTTRESS

Just now, gamingcookie said:

Anything I just mentioned those two as an example because I don't know anything about them except a little about warrior cats

👍  Oky. So something like this?

image.png.9f952e9dbdd120167e7b9c9aaa2157ea.png

• Paw up 1

Blonde-haired bully bullying Siamese twins with some stranger watching inside a pink mansion/castle?

🤣 Almost. The twins try to flirt and mess with the girl (The one you called stranger, She's dressed like a boy because the student think she's one.) The blond is screaming at them for that reason. The girl doesn't really care because she knows they're just messing around. The pink mansion/ castle is the school for the rich. It's from an anime called ouran highschool host club.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Floridaball said:

So could I give you a picture of, say, a Civilkzation leader?

I guess but preferably something that has something going on I can try to explain rather than just a character

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

Solar fire wolf dog turning around to catch a frisbee of an ancient civilization but instead it hits his back spilling fire everywhere

Love that xD 

She’s actually the sun goddess from a fictional version of ancient Japan and the thing on her back is a weapon of sorts.... now that I say that it sounds kinda weird

(and let’s just ignore the fact that I deleted the comment because I thought it wasn’t the sort of thing you were looking for. sorry bout that...)

12 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

(WARNING: no blood but theres rocks coming out of a guy's face, it's just CGI)

🙃

Image result for random agents of shield scene

Evil armored man/woman staring at another man he/she cursed to have rocks growing out of his face

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

Giant magical bird inside an enchanted area trying to open a gate while a mouse person is watching

A mouse named Tilo was sent to fetch something from the catacombs. He couldn't go back the way he came, because he was carrying a heavy chest and there was a hole he'd have to jump over. He was trying to get through the door, which opens by a weighed pressure plate designed for rat soldiers in heavy armour. Then a magpie named Ravik flew down to the catacombs (from a hole in the ceiling?) and caused Tilo to fall over and the chest opened, which meant he was no longer heavy enough to open the door

Evil armored man/woman staring at another man he/she cursed to have rocks growing out of his face

It's a woman from another planet named Snowflake (innocent name for a not-so-innocent murderer). She like to kill people with the rest of her group. When she kills them she tells them whether they're gonna be a butterfly or not (when this guy died she said "Oooh, you're DEFINITELY not going to be a butterfly!!"). This guys was gonna die anyways cause he had this creature inside him that made the rocks come out, so Snowflake and the other members of her group shoved a knife in him so he wouldn't kill other people with the rocks coming out of him.

Lisa the dragon-wolf talking to her dragon-wolf cousin I don't remember the name of but I know exists

Lisa getting a crush on a bat nciheling named ant xd and the poor bat doesnt even know what is happening xd

Just now, Lisa The Wolf said:

NEXT

Image result for wolf wallpaper found it on google

Two lunar space wolves touching the moon of their planet which is not Earth because I'm pretty sure that doesn't look like Earth's moon

• Haha 2