Stray Fawn Community

Normal Blood clotting unlocking strait away

Jojo

The title pretty much says it all. In story mode with the new 1.1.1 update I had normal blood clotting unlock for me straight away. But on the good side I have not found any other blood clotting glitches so far :)

• Like 1

I have a really weird blood clotting bug. Some of my nichelings have two Y chromosoms, or none or then they have one Y and one X. This happens with both females and males! So some have no blood clotting genes, some have one and some have two. Aren't males always supposed to have one blood clotting gene and females two?

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I have a really weird blood clotting bug. Some of my nichelings have two Y chromosoms, or none or then they have one Y and one X. This happens with both females and males! So some have no blood clotting genes, some have one and some have two. Aren't males always supposed to have one blood clotting gene and females two?

Did you start the safe file in version1.1.0? Because it is supposed to be fixed in version 1.1.1 so if you carried the file it is possible that the blood clotting stays bugged in that file but might be fine in others

9 hours ago, Jojo said:

Did you start the safe file in version1.1.0? Because it is supposed to be fixed in version 1.1.1 so if you carried the file it is possible that the blood clotting stays bugged in that file but might be fine in others

I made the file in 1.1.0 but it has now all the other new features from 1.1.1. Even my purr snouted creatures have derp snout as a dominant instead of inactive now. Maybe it will be normal with next generation...

Thanks for reporting! Noted the unlocking bug.
The blood clotting problems should be fixed. Creatures from version 1.1.0 still have the problem though.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Philo said:

The blood clotting problems should be fixed. Creatures from version 1.1.0 still have the problem though.

Thanks for clearing up!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Philo said:

@Jojo & @Song.K
Could it be that you played, went exstinct and restarted with the same blood line?

Happened to me too and it was a completely new save file!

• Like 1