Stray Fawn Community

Crazy things

MАTTRESS

This is a game where you share some crazy things that happened to you, preferably with screenshots/pictures so we know it really happened

Example: "I once met callmehbob in Royale High." (that didn't happen to me just an example)

You can also say something that you know one of your friends or someone you know had happen

Example: "Lucy/Luvie/CandyEvie was in James Veitch's first thingy about replying to spam email with like 5 people there" (that one actually happened.. as long as we take her word for it)

I once met ShinyGriffin in Feather Family (apparently Patcha too because I see the nametag)

He was a giant neon quail and everyone started chanting "ALL HAIL KING QUAIL"

This was when the game was still fairly new

101350622_ALLHAILKINGQUAIL.PNG.4c1ee96b667dec093ba796fab2496758.PNG

• Eek! 1

20 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I once met ShinyGriffin in Feather Family (apparently Patcha too because I see the nametag)

I remember that xd!

I was once looking for a person named chloe untill ms. bethel made me realise i knew her all along

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, cookie said:

This is a game where you share some crazy things that happened to you, preferably with screenshots/pictures so we know it really happened

Example: "I once met callmehbob in Royale High." (that didn't happen to me just an example)

You can also say something that you know one of your friends or someone you know had happen

Example: "Lucy/Luvie/CandyEvie was in James Veitch's first thingy about replying to spam email with like 5 people there" (that one actually happened.. as long as we take her word for it)

these are the worst examples you couldve given little rat cookie.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, cookie said:

WHO IS PATCHA???????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

I envy you, nothing like this has happened to me, although I spend most of my time playing games. sometimes of course I meet interesting characters.  By the way, if you like me like to play online games, then I can advise you a proven place where you can buy gold for the game. Hope my advice will be helpful to you! good infusion!