Stray Fawn Community

Vote on most popular nicheling on the forums

Sky

4 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

lala definitely fits on there tho

everyone react with Eek! if you like Ossen more and Love for SLARM. whoever wins will make it into the official vote

don't know who SLARM is but okey

• Sad 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, Skysplash8 said:

So I want to do a vote to see who's the most popular nicheling on the forums. Please give suggestions of well-known and well-loved nichelings! However, I need permission from the owner of each nicheling because I don't want someone to give mad at me because their nicheling wasn't very popular. Please mention the owner of each nicheling that you suggest so we can get permission as soon as possible. (Unfortunately this means we can't do, like, Dragontear, since Basil hasn't been on in ages, because I still don't want Basil to get mad) Also only one nicheling per person, so if one person has two really popular nicheling they'll have to choose one.

The nichelings I can think of off the top of my head:

-Ossen OR :Derp: @Just normal Lilytuft

-Prince @Renio

-Tanu @wikipedia (angel)

-Magnolia @baby yoda

-Melon @Floridaball

-obviously Meringue ;)

I'm sorry if I didn't think of your nicheling, I got four hours of sleep last night okay

On 2/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, Skysplash8 said:

also @Renio when you see this, I wanna ask if Prince is still Meringue's adopted son or if Prince disowned himself. Because once you got mad at me and said that Prince was no longer Meringue's son, and you still act like Prince hates Meringue, and I just want to clarify. P.S. Meringue loves Prince anyways, whether he's disowned himself or not :)

@Renio?

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

Prince is unsure. Meringue doesn't really talk to him. But then again, that's the norm with dads. Prince's real dad sucked.

Meringue would love to talk to his son-or-not-son. He wants to bond with his child. Sky would also love to talk with him.

P.S. Meringue's dad sucked too. When Meringue was born his mom Alice died, then his dad Ice just kinda left Meringue to wander alone in the tall grass until he found a mate. Ice was as cold as ice xD

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue would love to talk to his son-or-not-son. He wants to bond with his child. Sky would also love to talk with him.

P.S. Meringue's dad sucked too. When Meringue was born his mom Alice died, then his dad Ice just kinda left Meringue to wander alone in the tall grass until he found a mate. Ice was as cold as ice xD

Prince never has the chance to talk to him, though.

1 hour ago, Renio said:

Prince is unsure. Meringue doesn't really talk to him. But then again, that's the norm with dads. Prince's real dad sucked.

So it was Meet me inside!

I assume everyone who responded here does in fact give permission for thier nichelings to be in the votes, even though some of them did not specify. So the vote should come out tomorrow, possibly tonight if I can.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Renio said:

Prince never has the chance to talk to him, though.

Meringue could probably teach him how to make a clone of himself. Who do you think has been having all the children with nichelings other than Sky? At the end of each day Meringue and his clone share their memories so that whatever the clone does, Meringue basically did it too. So if Prince cloned himself, he could talk to Meringue (or his clone) while doing something else! my pantheon does some weird stuff... one of them is a time traveller... 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue could probably teach him how to make a clone of himself. Who do you think has been having all the children with nichelings other than Sky? At the end of each day Meringue and his clone share their memories so that whatever the clone does, Meringue basically did it too. So if Prince cloned himself, he could talk to Meringue (or his clone) while doing something else! my pantheon does some weird stuff... one of them is a time traveller... 

See, this is why Prince purposely makes himself busy. So he doesn't have time to hear about this... but don't tell Meringue that. Please.

• Paw up 1

Just for the record:
I think that all of your Nicheling OCs are awesome :)
And it makes me every happy that you created each one of them ❤️
I've actually thinking about maybe we could create a sticker set of them? (Still just ideas though!)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 9

2 minutes ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Just for the record:
I've actually thinking about maybe we could create a sticker set of them? (Still just ideas though!)

YES! I will buy them if you make them!

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Just for the record:

sticker set? of all our Nicheling ocs?
(is this heaven? I'm definitely buying those if they ever come out, and putting the entire group on my laptop. No need for cats anymore, I HAVE MY FRIENDS NICHELING OCS TO STICK ON HERE)

• Haha 3
  • Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Just for the record:

a tanu one would be hilarious :D 

• Paw up 1

Haha, I'll investigate some services in the next two weeks and check what such a thing would cost.
And then we'd also need to check whether we would do this ourselves or hire and artist for it.
Would also be cool to get the Youtubers/Streamers on board with their Niche OCs (like Seri or JessiMew) ^^

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Birthday Fawn (Philo) said:

Haha, I'll investigate some services in the next two weeks and check what such a thing would cost.
And then we'd also need to check whether we would do this ourselves or hire and artist for it.
Would also be cool to get the Youtubers/Streamers on board with their Niche OCs (like Seri or JessiMew) ^^

Yaaas! Wonder if Seri would do a Miis one!

Ok you guys got me motivated! I already put together a dummy draft and ordered it to see how good the quality is and what the costs are xD
The sticker sheet itself is super easy to set up ^^
I'm more worried about the shipping process xD
1728966205_ScreenShot2020-02-08at16_03_54.thumb.png.a65432ea311b806bfb4879e8b877dbe9.png

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Just for the record:

100% would buy one!! It would be awesome to have a sticker of all my friends oc’s and my own! The only hard part would be deciding where to stick them xD 

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Just for the record:

yES-

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Philo said:

Literally last night after I made the poll for this I discovered a website where you can make art and put it into stickers. Well, I discovered it a couple weeks ago, but last night I realized I could do it too. I already own 5 stickers from the website, each of them designed by a different person.

It's so easy, I just took a random bit of art of Meringue I've made in the past. now, if I give it payment details, you could buy a sticker with Meringue on it. Im not sure if I understand their paying method or not and I can't really explain it better than they can so you can look here for their payment method to artists. so yeah, all I wanted was some cool stickers for my new waterbottle and now there's a possibility that I could buy my own stickers xD (I mean if you guys made stickers of Meringue I'd buy yours but maybe I could make art of other stuff)

oh and here is the website, I almost forgot xD

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

4 hours ago, Philo said:

Just for the record:

Philo, how did you read my mind? I've been thinking about making nichling sticker desings for the past week!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Philo, how did you read my mind? I've been thinking about making nichling sticker desings for the past week!

this is literally creeping me out so much XD