Stray Fawn Community

New Tails

MysticTopaz

#1: Stinger Tail ((Name by Redknight910!) - Adds +1 strength and poison damage! [nicheling on the far right]

#2: Prehensile Tail - Adds ability to climb trees, which would increase sight more than standing on a tree trunk. Or, I suppose, add +1 gathering? [nicheling on far left]

1A9C8ACF7AC9C25A4562CC82CF34BA0444E69B61

#3: Flashy Tail (Name by Redknight910!) - Adds intimidation to scare away predators/rogue males/wanderers/rabbils/dodomingos. [nicheling on the far right]

3E2B0D0211261A927051C5212BFA8AA2AA192D73

#4: Tricky Tail - When you are being attacked, the first hit does no damage. (Maybe if the enemy is blind, it will either not be fooled or be fooled so good no attacks do damage?)

5DBA693D738887F1D1B0E54942DB649FD4689EA5

#5: Blubber Tail - This is modeled after leopard geckos, and it would give them three days of not starving when there's no food before they start to starve.

EA29A3B583273E20BF6EF2968303A1C65963AE0F

#6: Sweet Tail (Or Berry Tail? Or Bush Tail?) - This is my idea for a tail that would look kinda like a berry bush in order to attract whatever npc's are attracted to berry bushes, like rabbils and wanderers. To really get that berry bush look, it'll have a color scheme separate to the nicheling, being either brown (drought bush/withered bush) or green (healthy bush) randomly like how the Toxic Body is random colors, always having pink spots to represent berries. I also couldn't decide what shape (berry bush or withered bush) to use, so I used both; let me know which one you like better!

CF6CC987FB05AA8C293D43E3A21BACE41442F6A3

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm all for this idea :D

Especially the peacock and scorpion tails, those would be neat.

I've always thought the water tail in the game should look more.. watery? I know it's a platypus-style tail, but it doesn't look that different from the other tails. Changing it to a shark-ish tail like the one you've got here would be so helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I prefer the more wilted looking sweet tail, mostly because it looks more tail-like than the common bush style.

I agree that it does look more tail-like; I'm still torn on it because I love floofy things and a floofy bush tail looks cute, but if we're going for realism then the wilted sweet tail seems more realistic xD

• 1 year later...

Good tail ideas.I think the peacock tail can add +distateful appearence and be the same color as the nichelings eyes on males,so we can get more flashy peacock tails like green or blue

Edited by Condorflight
forgot this was an old post where peacock tail and scorpion tail didnt exist

On 11/4/2017 at 12:41 AM, PopsicleNinja said:

Also, I had an idea called Cheetah Tail, which adds +1 in speed, because in real life, the length of a cheetah's tail helps it run faster.

I think the gene would just be called ""long tail" if it happens.But yep it would still add speed

28 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

Good tail ideas.But stinger tail and Flashy tail are just existing tails with new stats though,i think the peacock tail can add +distateful appearence and be the same color as the nichelings eyes on males,so we can get more flashy peacock tails like green or blue

These are actually old posts for the first community voting, this is the post where those tails actually originated.

• Like 1