Stray Fawn Community

Discord for Stray Fawns

Sky

I know, I know, there's already a niche discord. But I thought, why not make one just for us Stray Fawns who roam the forums? Thus, I introduce to you, the Stray Fawn Queendom (since it's run by me, a queen)!
https://discord.gg/aWnCm2

The roles:
Queen: just me :3
Duke/Duchess: any devs or mods from the forums

Mere peasant: everyone else

please feel free to suggest more roles, I'm willing to make a bunch! however, they have to be ones that you'd have in a kingdom. (jester, knight, maid, etc) Also, all forums roles apply on this discord too! :D

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

please feel free to suggest more roles, I'm willing to make a bunch! however, they have to be ones that you'd have in a kingdom. (jester, knight, maid, etc) Also, all forums roles apply on this discord too! :D

kingdom's storyteller (aka that random person in books and movies that tell stories) for people who were on he forums for a year or more?

i dunno if its an actual role in kingdoms.

but consider it please :,D

18 minutes ago, c0ffeebeans said:

kingdom's storyteller (aka that random person in books and movies that tell stories) for people who were on he forums for a year or more?

i dunno if its an actual role in kingdoms.

but consider it please :,D

Basically the way roles work for the discord is just, you pick a title and you get it (only one person per role, except for peasant). Unfortunately, storyteller isn't a role in kingdoms. (well, medieval ones. that's what I mean for the roles to come from—medieval kingdoms) But you maybe you could be a Scribe (basically an author and book maker)?

• Eek! 1

This sounds fun and I would join rn but it’s super windy outside and my power is out so I have no WiFi for my computer and I have discoed on my computer so I can’t join until it’s back :’) 

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...