Stray Fawn Community

"Root of the Problem" Achivement delay

Lydai

(Small note that I am not playing the early new Whale Island update thingy but just the regulair game.)

So I was doing story mode and I got to the Overgrown Jungle island, the one island where you can optionally destroy 5 roots to move to the next island which is blocked by thorns and there is even an achivement based on it.
The roots were blocking my way to Sleepy Reeds (the full swamp island) and that was where I eventually wanted to travel to.
So I destroyed 5 roots (6 even) and got the the Sleepy Reeds island, but while I traveled, I never got the "Root of the Problem" achivement who I assume is connected to that specefic task in the game.
However, while I didn't get the achivement back than, I eventually got it after leaving the Sleepy Reeds island (and ending up to one of the snow islands).

For me it sounds more logical to earn that achivement once you leave Overgrown Jungle (by using the ports that were once blocked by thorns of course).
Maybe i'm the one missing out on something, here I am glad to have the achivement in the end but I hope this information is useful. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...