Stray Fawn Community

The Egypt Challenge

Katumai

I got bored, so take this:

Rules

-Each generation will have a pharaoh. The child of your last pharaoh will become pharaoh when the they die, so basically, monarchy.

-Each child that wasn't born from the pharaoh will be randomly assigned a class, no matter who their parents were. You can do this either manually or use a random generator.

-When a pharaoh is about to die, sit them next to something significant. Like an unusual piece of land, a rock, a tree Etc. This reflects how in Egypt, entire giant pyramids were built for pharaohs once they died.

-There must be gods. Gods and goddesses were a huge part of ancient Egypt, so it's pretty crucial. You can make entirely new gods, or use ones you already have.

Ranks

Pharoah- The pharaoh is the leader of your tribe. They do mostly everything, and are believed to be gods or goddesses reborn as mortals, so they have complete power, and the other nichelings bow to their every whim. The first-born child of your last pharaoh will be the next one. Pharoahs have yellow gems, and are alphas.

Priests- The priests are responsible for pleasing the gods. Whether it's with gifts, a sacrifice, or just something simple. They will have a particular spot where they do these things, and only the highest ranks are allowed even near this sacred spot. Priests have blue gems, and are alphas.

Nobles- Nobles are higher classed citizens, and are usually the ones chosen for important tasks. Such as being the pharaoh's second in command. Nobles have green gems, and are alphas.

Soldiers- Soldiers are the warriors of your tribe. They are responsible for hunting, fighting rogues, fighting bearyenas etc. They do most, if not all of the bloody work, and are stone-cold in most cases. Soldiers have orange/red gems, and are betas.

Scribes- Scribes have mastered the art of something very few can do. They can supposedly see the lives of past and future nichelings displayed in the water, though to most it will seem like they are just watching the fish. Many scribes are silent, for they know unspeakable truths about the generations before and after them. Scribes have pink gems, and are betas.

Merchants- Merchants are collectors. They go around the island, grabbing anything that could be of value. They are responsible for trading and selling with other tribes, and sometimes, even for finding gifts for the gods. Merchants have purple gems, and are betas.

Farmers- Farmers make up a majority of the tribe, and are responsible for collecting food. Berries, nuts, heck, if the tribe is suffering, even toxic berries. Though the tribe couldn't survive without them, they are treated quite poorly. Farmers have brown gems, and are omegas.

Slaves/Servants- Servants are the lowest class. They do pretty much everything, from building to being sacrifices for the gods. They do anything anyone tells them, and have almost no free will. Slaves/Servants have white gems, and are omegas.

That's pretty much it, I know a lot of this isn't actually how it worked in Egypt, but I don't really care, fight me

You can change anything you don't like, I don't care to much

ow my fingers

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1