Stray Fawn Community

Hey howdy hey, I exist also

So uh I've been here for a while but never actually decided to introduce myself after reading the rules so I'm doing it now.

I've been playing Niche since the first few early access versions, I love rhythm games and sugar (like, who doesn't???) and... I am a very random person. I think most of us are.

I have nothing interesting to say about myself anymore. Uhhh...

i love cats and birds, i love sugar honey golden flower tea, i read books, i love berries (specifically blueberries), i watch anime, i play roblox and minecraft, i also play slime rancher, cattails, shelter, shelter 2 and lost ember, i love cats, i also play spore, did i mention that i love cats? I also love sugar... i do origami, i'm learning Japanese, im half asian, i know the basics of guitar, im learning piano, i jump at everything (literally), i have phonophobia and photophobia, and that's it. Not really, but like whatever.

Thank you for bothering to read this.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 4

6 hours ago, CanDLinkZz said:

i love cats and birds, i love sugar honey golden flower tea, i read books, i love berries (specifically blueberries), i watch anime, i play roblox and minecraft, i also play slime rancher, cattails, shelter, shelter 2 and lost ember, i love cats, i also play spore, did i mention that i love cats? I also love sugar... i do origami, i'm learning Japanese, im half asian, i know the basics of guitar, im learning piano, i jump at everything (literally), i have phonophobia and photophobia, and that's it. Not really, but like whatever.

A lot of us play the same games ^-^ I guess it has something to do with the basics of Niche and the other games. You also sound like my irl best friend.

Just now, Evil Aether said:

A lot of us play the same games ^-^ I guess it has something to do with the basics of Niche and the other games. You also sound like my irl best friend.

Oh yeah, and Hi.

I feel so happy =^w^=

13 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

And this is interesting. Actually very true.