Stray Fawn Community

International Cat Day.

CanDLinkZz

International Cat Day is on the 8th of August. Be excited. 🙃

... or am I just the only person who celebrates it?

... i probably am. I mean, I'm really weird... and random... and I'm obsessed with cats...

• Eek! 4

since I have no cats (I want one but my dad hates them) the best I can celebrate is be on the look out for the three neighborhood cats. yesterday one was sleeping in the bushes in front of my house and another was on the roof of the neighbors'. 

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

On 2/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

do you still have the like 7 cats from the house 

Yes. But one from the house has cancer and will be dying soon, so you really count 6, but also 8 because these used to be some that visited sometime maybe. 

No, but really, these likely won't stray around again as they don't know us and haven't been spotted. And the other one is deaf. And getting weaker every day. Six cats... 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Yes. But one from the house has cancer and will be dying soon, so you really count 6, but also 8 because these used to be some that visited sometime maybe. 

No, but really, these likely won't stray around again as they don't know us and haven't been spotted. And the other one is deaf. And getting weaker every day. Six cats... 

But we've had six before too. My mom's just the original crazy cat lady, but conservative, which really doesn't make sense.

• Eek! 1

23 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

since I have no cats (I want one but my dad hates them) the best I can celebrate is be on the look out for the three neighborhood cats. yesterday one was sleeping in the bushes in front of my house and another was on the roof of the neighbors'. 

today the one sleeping in the bushes, a brown tabby with white patches (And really pretty light green eyes), was on the the same neighbor's roof (the one on the roof am few days ago was a black cat that's really skittish). Later I couldn't see the cat but heard meowing from somewhere, looked out all the windows but couldn't see anything. (p.s. there's also a orange tabby)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1