Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
  • 2
Lisa The Dragonwolf

What is a sharkadile?

Suggestion

I found this command in a older version, idk if it still is there.

Increasespawn sharkadile

Also what is a triceratops shield?

setgene triceratopsshield

Finally, why did warning dots get removed? I have tried older versions and i love the warning dots, but i dont like how each move took a peice of food. The console commandd for warning dots is still there though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 replies to this suggestion

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I found this command in a older version, idk if it still is there.

Increasespawn sharkadile

Also what is a triceratops shield?

setgene triceratopsshield

Finally, why did warning dots get removed? I have tried older versions and i love the warning dots, but i dont like how each move took a peice of food. The console commandd for warning dots is still there though.

What did warning dots do? I am not an old player ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

What did warning dots do? I am not an old player ;-;

Go to a n old beta of the game and breed for Warning Dots.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

sharkadile = maybe early name idea for the razhorina? they might've been putting a shark-crocodile in but eventually changed it to...whatever the red fish we currently have is, but didn't change the hidden code name

triceratops shield = I think this was the same thing as above, but with armored body

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

sharkadile = maybe early name idea for the razhorina? they might've been putting a shark-crocodile in but eventually changed it to...whatever the red fish we currently have is, but didn't change the hidden code name

well the razorania is something you can put in the console

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...