Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

1 minute ago, inmiu said:

@Just normal Lilytuft I didn't know there was a niôkia banana phone xD the more you know haha!

I didn't know that either until my parents told me I could get one

Also mom is okay with me using her phone to test the game

(I'm not 7, I just refuse to own a smartphone)

• Paw up 1

@Lisa The Dragonwolf This is a completly different game, so some genes wouldn't make much sense in it :)
Currently there are the following abilities in the game: Perception (which is merged form of smelling, seeing and hearing), collecting, strenght, fishing.
Each biome pack introduces 1 (or maybe sometimes 2?) new abilities. So in the current game there is also heat and cold resistence.
There is no flying ability, swimming ability, poison, etc in the current version. And some genes (like Peacock tale just wouldn't make sense with the current mechanics). We'll see how the game might expand further :)
But there are some new genes that are not in the PC game, such as Hooves, Fluffy Ears and Boar Tusk ^^

2 hours ago, Philo said:

@Lisa The Dragonwolf This is a completly different game, so some genes wouldn't make much sense in it :)
Currently there are the following abilities in the game: Perception (which is merged form of smelling, seeing and hearing), collecting, strenght, fishing.
Each biome pack introduces 1 (or maybe sometimes 2?) new abilities. So in the current game there is also heat and cold resistence.
There is no flying ability, swimming ability, poison, etc in the current version. And some genes (like Peacock tale just wouldn't make sense with the current mechanics). We'll see how the game might expand further :)
But there are some new genes that are not in the PC game, such as Hooves, Fluffy Ears and Boar Tusk ^^

will the the new genes come to the pc game?

i would love to be a tester, but i'm sure my phone can't handle it.

@Snowy Owl Not unless we do another update and they get a top spot in the community voting. The mobile game and the PC game are really two very different games, also in terms of graphics. It takes like 10 times longer to add a gene in the PC version then in the current mobile version.
(That is mostly because of all the pattern paintings that need to be done when adding a new body part in the PC version. In the mobile versions there are no patterns (yet?) and the art is 2D) 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

We will look if we can get the game to run in the web browser in the next two weeks too :)
It's a shame that we can't all talk about the game together, so let's see what we can do about that.
(Though this is totally a mobile game! Let us not forget about that xD)

• Like 2

• Philo pinned this topic