Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

I could try, I will try bug and glitch the game while playing it normaly and I have a windows ten, I am not very active though. as in only on the weekends and extended weekends

I have a ios 12 ipad too

Heya! I'm Ryan and I have been waiting for this to come. I have a Samsung s8+ and I would like to be a tester because of my deep love of the game having spent over 100s (I'm a bit ashamed to admit the real #) so I would have a BLAST playing this wherever I go!

Screenshot_20200307-175905_Settings.jpg

19 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

That's alot of exclamation marks-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Btw im gonna use a kindle fire tablet, will that work? its on version 6 something

Kindle fire are android-based. So, I am not sure if it will work, but I think an android app can be installed, from what I know. ^^

So I'd say you try it the regular way and if it doesn't work I can try to help you to get it to run, no promises though!

17 hours ago, inmiu said:

Kindle fire are android-based. So, I am not sure if it will work, but I think an android app can be installed, from what I know. ^^

So I'd say you try it the regular way and if it doesn't work I can try to help you to get it to run, no promises though!

YAS!! wait what is the regular way?