Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

I would love to be a tester! I'm on Android, I checked my system and it looks like it should be good :) I've been following Niche for ages and I've been playing for about a year, It would be fantastic to be apart of its next step.

Heya, I was wondering if I can become a tester? I have an Android version 9. I want to become a tester since I've been following Niche's development for several years now, and it's super exciting seeing a version be ported to mobile. I've wished for quite a few years that I could help out the devs, and this is the perfect chance to do that!

11 hours ago, motorgeist said:

Heya, I was wondering if I can become a tester? I have an Android version 9. I want to become a tester since I've been following Niche's development for several years now, and it's super exciting seeing a version be ported to mobile. I've wished for quite a few years that I could help out the devs, and this is the perfect chance to do that!

It should work on your phone :) @Philo can add you!

I'm pretty late to this. I used to be pretty active in the Nimbatus side of the forums, but I stopped and would check back in about once a month, but not do anything. I'm back now, and interested in giving my feedback for Niche mobile! I Have always liked the idea of Niche, but I just never got the game. This seems like a great opportunity to  try it out for myself, and help you guys get some testing done! My phone does meet the requirements. I hope to stay active here, and get back into Nimbatus as well!

• Like 1

So I really wanna apply to try the mobile version, I remember when niche used to be a tester game online and how obsessed I was with the idea of this game. I've been along the whole ride to see what niche has turned into, and I absolutely adore the game 🙂

I've been super hyped for the mobile version when I heard about it, so testing it would be really cool!  

I know you have to have a few posts on the forum, but I don't know my old login for it :( but I have posted in their a few times, I rejoined with my steam account

My old account name was Casper712 it says I joined in 2017 , that's crazy this was made that long ago haha

Screenshot_20200421-155319_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, XAriX said:

Hello I'm not sure if this is still open. But would it be possible for me to become a beta tester? 

Screenshot_20200505_203755_com.android.settings.jpg

Hello

You need a reputation of around 10 on these forums (one reaction=one reputation point) and an established history first. Why not say hi on New Members Introduction first? :) 

• Paw up 2

29 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Hello

You need a reputation of around 10 on these forums (one reaction=one reputation point) and an established history first. Why not say hi on New Members Introduction first? :) 

unfortunately it's actually posts so it might take a little longer...

15 hours ago, XAriX said:

Hello I'm not sure if this is still open. But would it be possible for me to become a mobile tester? 

Screenshot_20200505_203755_com.android.settings.jpg

yep, what @Goggles-kun said is correct! your phone specs would work though, so you can join once you are a bit more active!