Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

On 5/4/2020 at 12:14 AM, WintersEcho said:

I have both a PC and a phone I believe meet the requirements ^^

And I'm supper good with secrets 😜 

sure, the more testers the better! @Philo can add you as a tester :)

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/forum/92-niche-mobile-tester-section/ 

you can find everything in the hidden niche mobile tester section. To download you have o go to the dropbox an dowload either APK for android or MAC/PC versions respectively. (tagging everyone, cause i'm not sure who found their way to the section^^: @haelihunt712 @berri @WintersEcho)

• Thanks 1

I'd be interested in testing too. Got a phone as well as a tablet which should both meet the requirements (if you even test on tablets). I really loved the game, but couldn't play it for ages now cause my notebook broke and I couldn't buy a new one yet 🙄

I read that one needs 10 posts in this forum (which I clearly don't have since I just signed up), so my question is as follows.. I guess not just any posts would be enough, but since you said you'd add new testers on friday and I couldn't even play in a while (which makes me question weither I'll be able to contribute anything useful to the forum anyways).. Will you add more testers after that? Don't want to rush and just go write nonsense but would rather take my time and try to say something that's actually worth saying :D So I'm sure I wouldn't make it till friday.. And sorry for this wall of text 🙈

4 hours ago, Konchog said:

If you are still interested, I can test...

iPhone 8, iPad 4

Unfortunately we are not testing on iOS right now, since it is more complicated to deliver builds due to more strict policies with apple. But we will announce as soon as we are testing with iOS :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Philo said:

@WintersEcho I just added you :)

About joining:
(And actually Sky is correct, 10 posts are needed, not 10 reputation)

Sorry to bother you-
Do I have to repost or notify you once I have gotten 10 posts? 

Hello! ^^ I really like the Niche game, honestly i never thought it would be updated anymore...
I know i don't have 10 posts, i have just made this account because i saw the "mobile tester" part. I just have a question.. Does it work with Wiko...? I really hope it does- :D

I love this game! I also know that's not a good reason, but i really really want to test it out! 😮
Edit: and also, how do i join..?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WoofNilah said:

Hello! ^^ I really like the Niche game, honestly i never thought it would be updated anymore...
I know i don't have 10 posts, i have just made this account because i saw the "mobile tester" part. I just have a question.. Does it work with Wiko...? I really hope it does- :D

I love this game! I also know that's not a good reason, but i really really want to test it out! 😮
Edit: and also, how do i join..?

Come talk with us in the discussion and feedback section or off topic, maybe even make a feature request or something. Joining an rp or doing a playthrough is also an easy way of getting that post count up : )

15 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Come talk with us in the discussion and feedback section or off topic, maybe even make a feature request or something. Joining an rp or doing a playthrough is also an easy way of getting that post count up : )

Alright ^^ And after i get over 10 posts i can test it??? :OO 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoofNilah said:

Alright ^^ And after i get over 10 posts i can test it??? :OO 

Hopefully. Depends on what Philo says

oh my
dont think its too late to drop in? 😅

im interested because i would like to just play niche again, since currently i dont have a way to play since my pc broke again haha, but i do have a laptop to access these forums at least 
im really excited for this 👀

• Eek! 2

On 5/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, Pollygussie said:

Is this still Open? I have a android version 9 tablet, will it work?

it should work on your device!  @Philo can add you. (but you might have to wait untl next week, because it's busy with the nimbatus launch^^)

Just now, inmiu said:

it should work on your device!  @Philo can add you. (but you might have to wait untl next week, because it's busy with the nimbatus launch^^)

@Basil same goes for you :) But just so you know: It is not the original PC-Niche but on mobile, it is a new game, but it is about breeding and animals.

• Like 1