Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

44 minutes ago, inmiu said:

@Basil same goes for you :) But just so you know: It is not the original PC-Niche but on mobile, it is a new game, but it is about breeding and animals.

thats fine! thanke!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

hey, is this being tested on iOS yet??

Sadly, no, we're still in the early phases and only test on Android. But we will definitely let you guys know when we test on iOS, too. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have a Samsung galaxy S9, i would like to apply for the mobile beta testing
i want i beta test so that way i can be a part (in a different way) of helping stray fawn make this game, because i love playing niche on my computer for hours on end ^^
and i promise that if i get accepted, i will not share the download link with ANYONE

• Paw up 2

On 5/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, Snowleopard0 said:

Would it only be for Android? I can do it if it’s Apple

At the moment we are only testing on android, but we will notify everyone when we open testings to iOS :)

1 hour ago, Snowleopard0 said:

I might actually be able to do that, how do I sign up as a tester?

I added you as a Tester. Now you have access to the hidden Niche Mobile Tester Section, where you will find everything you need to know :)

4 hours ago, artsy dragoness said:

so when do we get access to the game to test it? or is it not ready for testing yet 
just wondering
an where would the links be sent? through email?

Inmiu sent a post a little while back with a link to the downloads. Since you are a Mobile Tester, the link should work for you

• Like 1

21 hours ago, artsy dragoness said:

so when do we get access to the game to test it? or is it not ready for testing yet 
just wondering

look below the feature requests section

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 4:28 AM, artsy dragoness said:

just wondering

what xarix and lilyturf said :) there is a hidden section titled "Niche Mobile Testers". In there you find everything you need (download links, informations etc.).
Plus in the open thread "Niche Mobile Discussino and Feedback" you can report bugs, discuss an dshare your cutest nichelings. 

@Philo I would love to join testing!! I've never tested anything before and I think it will be very fun. I believe that at least one of my 3 other devices will meet the requirements, thank you! (Just checked, it is a 7.0 LG Android!)