Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

Howdy! Niche has taught me more about biology than my entire high school bio class, and I had fun doing it! Because of this, I want to give back to this wonderful game as a tester. I'm also looking into becoming a video game developer, and this would give me some much needed experience. I have Android 7.

Niche has always been one of my favorite games, if not my most favorite game. I do have 261 hours on it, after all. Playing the game has brought me so much joy, and the forums have allowed me to interact with so many amazing people! The least I can do is attempt to help the game.

I would like to apply as a tester on my version 9 Android phone, if that's okay. Good luck to everyone on the niche mobile team with making the game.

3 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

i haven’t been keeping up, is this being tested on pc?

Its is primarily tested on mobile (android so far) but you can also apply as a PC/Mac tester.

2 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

can i apply for pc please?

added you right now  :)  same for you: head over to the hidden niche mobile tester section and read the pinned post to get started!

I'm so sad I can't test the game too...

Niche is my favorite game !! My entire life is based on genetic (I really, really love genetic) I was so happy to finally see a game like that when I found it ! (three years ago ? I'm not sure)

I never post anything on the forum but I read a lot and try many challenges posted here...

Maybe someone can tell me more about this new game, the new genes and when it finally come out for all of us ?

Hi! I know I'm a little late to this but I'd love to help! I've played Niche for a long time and I have beta tested for another game you might know: Wolf Quest 3, Anniversary Edition. I'd love to play this because 1.) It sounds fun and 2.) I can (and have) used my beta testing hours as community service hours. If I can play a new version of one of my favorite games and have it count for college, win win!

I have a few different ways of possibly playing. I have two old androids, but I don't think either of them would actually be good enough- one is a shakey 5.1.1., and the other is a 4.4.2. that runs smoothly. Instead, I do have a PC that can definitely hold mobile game quality. I'd love to help out!

I’d really enjoy being a PC beta tester, Niche is one of my favorite games! My pc can definitely handle it and I have experience with beta testing (I’m one of the closed beta testers for Feral)