Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

I could love to play this game, I played niche in PC and I always wanted a mobile version, I can't make the photo but my android tablet is 8.0.0 hope I can play!

Uh yeah sorry for that 😅😅I remembered just now the first rule, I'm vewy dum, maybe I'll try to join when I've posted more things tho xd

If you're looking for someone who is excellent at bug finding and accidentally destroying software in ways that no one can understand, I have finished my masters and am returning to Niche!

I would loooooove the opportunity to be a play tester for the mobile game!

• Like 2

Is this only for phones? Because I would love to be a tester but I unfortunately don't have a phone yet, though I do have a tablet that meets the requirements. Niche is my favorite game, and I'd love to beta test the mobile version. The art style is adorable as well! If I can't test with a tablet, i'll look forward to the release!

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 8:33 PM, Skydra said:

Is this only for phones? Because I would love to be a tester but I unfortunately don't have a phone yet, though I do have a tablet that meets the requirements. Niche is my favorite game, and I'd love to beta test the mobile version. The art style is adorable as well! If I can't test with a tablet, i'll look forward to the release!

I have it on my tablet. It's pretty good for getting oc's

2 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Oh cool! I hope I'm able to test it then ^^

All you gotta do is screenshot ur device version. then you should be promoted to niche mobile tester.

• 2 weeks later...

My android is 9, and I know this is posted long ago but if the option is still available I wanted to try as well. The only thing is that I haven't posted 10 posts on here, but when the wings and whale update came out I did report a few bugs on twitter. My user name I believe is @Pawofme or (purple heart)_ARMY_(purple heart). I've just always been a fan and testing would be a lot of fun. I also have some Niche bugs I will report soon. Thank you.