Stray Fawn Community

Looking for Niche Mobile Testers now!

Philo

48 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

Hello!! I’m SOOOO excited to try this new mobile game out!! I love Niche with all my heart, and I was hoping I could be added as a beta tester for the game! I’ll do everything from sharing screenshots, reporting bugs, and hopefully loving the game with all my heart like I do with PC Niche! ^^

By the way, I’d like to have the PC build!

Can't wait to see what cute little guys you get!

• Like 1

@Gummy @Alyssia We're currently working on a lot of things to improve them game and the current build that is online is very buggy. I will add you both when we have the fixed build with more content, it'd be great if you can test that one, that should be end of this week or next week!

And gummy, we'd like you to have 10 posts, too, so it is fair for everyone :)

• Eek! 1

21 minutes ago, inmiu said:

@SeriousDoe Hi and welcome to the forum!

We want tester applicants to have at least 10 posts, beacuse we want more active users to participate. I can add you then :)

By the way I am more active and do have 10 posts now!

• Like 1

Hello! I am interested in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, I don't have an android phone... which really does suck for me. Since it would probably be better to be a mobile tester, but - I do have a PC so at some point I would be interested in becoming a tester using the PC build! Please let me know sometime when I will be able to, because I held off becoming a tester a few months ago since there was not a PC build yet. 🌈🌂

owo what's this? im so sorry

i know that ive joined recently but i'd say as of now im pretty active on here, i'd love to be a tester for the mobile game! i love niche and im nearing 300 hours on steam (yes i know thats not alot compared to others) and it'd be cool to help with the development of the mobile game, seems pretty cool from what ive seen of it. i promise to not give anyone the download link, that'd be pretty unfair and chances are those people wont help with the development of the game.

Hi

I would like to become a tester for the mobile version of Niche.

My phone runs Android 10.

I would like to be able to play the game more and can achieve that because my phone is always with me.

I would like to help with reporting bugs and providing feedback.

I promise not to share the download link with anyone.

Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

Henlo there! I would like to be a tester now Here is my tablet's stats, will it run on a Android tablet tho? I will watch out for bugs and report them, I promise I won't share the link with anyone

IMG_20201005_223039.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...