Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

@gamingcookie The petting is sadly not implemented yet. But it will eventually ^^ It's probably going to give you a positive status effect, something like the Nicheling is happy so it will bring home more food from a mission or it will heal faster/won't need to sleep as long after a mission etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inmiu said:

@wikipedia (angel) Sorry, what is constant? Your encountered Nichelings? Could it be that you never sent away or invited the wild Nichelings, so they are blocking the spots for new wil ones? You can invite or send away wild Nichelings when you tap on them.

Nope, I've always invited them but after the first 2 inital ones none spawned 

and by constant i mean i met the requirements and i had an open slot 

Two issues I've had today:

My nichelings didn't bring home any food, on four different expeditions. Is this intentional? (as in, there's a random chance that they can't bring any food back)

One of my nichelings was frozen and the countdown just stopped, even after waiting a few minutes.

Also: I love how nichelings with the boar tusk gene only have the tusks after they've grown up to be adults. It's so cute.

• Like 1

@mhiahia Im glad you like the boar tusks! 😊 
No, there is no random chance that they won't bing home food. They just won't bring food back if they haven't met the requirements or they get hurt (or any other status effect next to being tired (the zzz)). 

Did the frozen Nicheling ever recover again or did you have to heal it manually?

• Like 1

After I send my nichelings away, I go for a while to do something else just leaving the app running in the background and when I come back the rest timer doesn't have any progress even when I was gone for a lot longer than I sent them out for

Has anybody bought the last wild niche spot(500 food one)? I just did and it froze the game on the spot. So I exited the game and went back in and when I selected the spot again I couldn't move back. So, now the game is stuck like this:

Screenshot_20200217-172355.thumb.png.0f0da5dbb08edf9881b257adf62b3dd2.png

I had to exit the game completely to play again, I can't select that spot or it happens again. When I'm swiping now between the places, it froze on this spot and have to exit game:

Screenshot_20200217-173110.thumb.png.61a78f474401fca3ba2390297becd259.png

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, inmiu said:

@FawnCat The overlapping bug is connected to the other bug you encountered with buying the 500 food slot. I just realised that, too ^^
Can you play the game again or is it broken every time you restart it? 

I can still play it but I can't select any niche or else it gets stuck in that inzoom camera. I also can't swipe from the flower fields to the main area, then it gets stuck like that second picture.

can I make suggestions for the game here? if not then too bad cause I'm about to

there should be a lil thing you can press and in there you can just make a nicheling and save it in some kind of gallery, not to be used or anything, like a retired nicheling

maybe you could only use genes you've had a nicheling with before

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FawnCat said:

I can still play it but I can't select any niche or else it gets stuck in that inzoom camera. I also can't swipe from the flower fields to the main area, then it gets stuck like that second picture.

@inmiu

UPDATE: Banishing a niche is a struggle now too. I have to banishing them. Then exit game and then go back in to see if it worked if not, then repeat until they are. I can't swipe from the breeding nest to the main area without it freezing between the frames and refusing to do anything.

My bff cant acess the forums on computer or phone and she doesnt have a forums account. Idk how to get the photo on chromebook, or how it would work if the phone cant even get the link. Also, does the beta test work on tablets? Im currently working on getting my parents to buy me one