Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

Eve is my only Female. I don't want to invite Anako, because she doesn't have any good genes (aside from recessive fluffy ears)kuva.thumb.png.57947224b6bd5313fa660ecd65584de5.pngkuva.thumb.png.1c2033b044fb7882623f2bafea30c3fd.pngkuva.thumb.png.cec297ae242a1b63cd8a76d4dc771d1f.png. Luckily I just found a new wanderer!

• Like 2

I got stuck once purchasing this rock...kuva.thumb.png.b1483a575e8b9772a21fb6263f31ddd4.png

After a while a nicheling appeared, which allowed me to slide around to different wanderers but it was always zoomed in. Then it slid to the breeding screen, i was stuck again, then I got stuck on the flower field and head to close the game

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I got stuck once purchasing this rock...

After a while a nicheling appeared, which allowed me to slide around to different wanderers but it was always zoomed in. Then it slid to the breeding screen, i was stuck again, then I got stuck on the flower field and head to close the game

23 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Basically the arrow will only close the menu but not return the screen to how it's supposed to be

21 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Got stuck mid-swipe. This rock clearly has something to do with the stinky fruit plants!

15 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

After restarting the game multiple times, I still keep getting stuck. This rock has something against me!

Welcome to the bug that makes it hard to play. Inmiu gave this advise:🙂

On 2/19/2020 at 5:08 AM, inmiu said:

@FawnCat I'm sorry your finding so many bugs! 😅 (It's good for us someone finds them, though haha)
I've noted all your bugs.
My suggestion for you is to try and reinstall the game (uninstall and go through the same install process as before) and see if that fixes anything, so you can play more freely again. Your progress will/should be saved.
If that all doesn't work you might want to reset your game data (Long press on the app > Details > Data (or Storage) > Delete Data (or Clear Data).  You would lose your progress though. ^^''

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, inmiu said:

@FawnCat & @Magicmoonss Thanks a lot for your feedback! 
Right now we're trying to fix the game breaking Nest-Buy-Bug and do some balancing (that the requirements on biomes' requirements don't go up so fast etc.)

The implementation of new features has to wait a little longer, though ^^

(And, FawnCat, I might make a light blue eye color, if you love the blind eyes so much ;P)

@inmiu YES PLEASE🤩

• Paw up 1