Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

41 minutes ago, Amberbreeze said:

Does anyone know when the game will come out and if it will be free?

No, it's in early development stages so it will be a short while.

So I swiped to the Breeding Grounds and I saw an Albino or white nicheling by the name of Donrovan who I believe had digging paw and sticky tongue. Out of shock I just stop swiping (Returned to the original screen) and he disappeared. Swiped back and he still wasn't back.

• Confused 1
  • Eek! 1

Not sure if anyone has said this, or if its even a bug, but all baby nichelings are born male for me. ;u;

edit: with a reinstall, the issue fixed itself 

Edited by Tayinky
Resolved
  • Like 1

Again, not sure if anyone caught this; but if you leave your nichelings on a mission, and come back AFTER they're supposed to be done (e.g 10 mins, 30... you get the idea.) They only just start resting. I would think they should rest while you're away? 

• Like 1

@Just normal Lilytuft Jup, you encountered the same bug as FawnCat did! Somehow (for reasons we haven't figured out yet^^') if you purchase the nest for 500 berries, the game breaks (in the way you discribed), and the Nicheling-is-part-of-rock bug seems to be connected to it. Thanks for reporting, and cute Nichelings to you! 😋

• Like 1

@Tayinky I've also noticed the bug where only males are born, that's really odd. Thanks for letting me know it fixes itself after a restart!

No, there is mutation bar in Niche Mobile. Maybe we will add a feature where you can "design" Nichelings, but that is a big maybe ^^

Animation bug is noted, a few other people kept getting it, too, as well as the bug where the timer doesn't run down (seems to not start itself).

These few and the Nest-Buy-Bug are our most pressing issues that we'll try to fix next week 😤

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Normal Niche: Don't get attached to your nichelings; they die

Mobile Niche: Don't get attached to your nichelings; you won't progress

We want the mobile game to be more attachment friendly, in the end! We're going to have retirement system, so you can either send Nichelings away like now, or you can retire them. You will then still have them in your collection, they will just not live on the meadow (but they will stay close 😋)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, inmiu said:

@Just normal Lilytuft Jup, you encountered the same bug as FawnCat did! Somehow (for reasons we haven't figured out yet^^') if you purchase the nest for 500 berries, the game breaks (in the way you discribed), and the Nicheling-is-part-of-rock bug seems to be connected to it. Thanks for reporting, and cute Nichelings to you! 😋

I'm gonna loose my progress, aren't I. I'll just say goodbye to my nichelings and reinstall the game

I have found a VERY big glitch

image.thumb.png.b2e0316d4059bb927370829ec7b3f2cf.png

First of all: My berry count was set to 0

2nd: I somehow have 5/0 Nichelings.

3rd: I was level 5 before now it has been reset. Along with my rouge Nicheling nests. However, my normal nests have stayed the same. It has also reset my areas.

Note: This isn't the first time I've closed the game and reopened it.

• Confused 2

@Philo @inmiu (Pinging you both because this an extremely game breaking bug.)

image.thumb.png.eb728551be2009dadc6804148dbae8dd.png

I closed the game after the previous bug happened. Upon opening ALL my nichelings disappeared essentially glitching the game into a soft lock.

I can get the nests for 0 food bug have no Nichelings to collect and bring more nicheling, nor can I breed. I have none in the wanderer waiting area.

I suppose I'll need to reinstall but this REALLY needs to be fixed. (My guess is that it has something to do with the 5/0 Nichelings in the last glitch.)

I won't delete the game tho cause it might help in decoding whats wrong. (I may be able to drag the file here since I am on computer but I'd do that on the private thread area.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Evil Aether said:

@Philo @inmiu (Pinging you both because this an extremely game breaking bug.)

image.thumb.png.eb728551be2009dadc6804148dbae8dd.png

I closed the game after the previous bug happened. Upon opening ALL my nichelings disappeared essentially glitching the game into a soft lock.

I can get the nests for 0 food bug have no Nichelings to collect and bring more nicheling, nor can I breed. I have none in the wanderer waiting area.

I suppose I'll need to reinstall but this REALLY needs to be fixed. (My guess is that it has something to do with the 5/0 Nichelings in the last glitch.)

I won't delete the game tho cause it might help in decoding whats wrong. (I may be able to drag the file here since I am on computer but I'd do that on the private thread area.)

Opened and reopened it to see if anything changed. Nothing did.

@Tayinky The number in the star next to a gene shows how many mutations this gene has, the higher the number, the more mutations you have on a gene. The higher the mutation number is, the better is the gene, each mutation gives you +1 in the ability the gene has (like colleccting, strength etc.)
To breed in genes from wild Nichelings you need to invite them to your tribe and mate with them, if you're lucky and make good breeding decisions the baby may have the new gene.
Hope this helps :)

• Thanks 1