Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

@Just normal Lilytuft You're playing on your phone, right? To delete the files of an app you can usually long press on the app > app info/details > storage > clear data &clear cache.

If you're on PC you can do this:

To delete your data do the following:

Open a explorer window (where you have all your files) and in the search bar type %appdata%. Then in the search bar you should be in Appdata/Roaming > go to Appdata (you don't neet to do anything in Roaming) Then go to "Local Low", go to "Stray Fawn" and then to "Niche - BreedAndEvolve". In that folder delete those files. (Those are your save files) Be sure to have the game CLOSED when you delete the files.

So you should be in this path: C:\Users\*inster your PCs username*\AppData\LocalLow\Stray Fawn\Niche - Breed and Evolve

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

His dad was totally not his mom's dad but he's got everything I want him to havekuva.thumb.png.5315852588269a2de28a966d13ef0aea.png

I cant wait to play this game.. (WHEN AM I GONNA FINALLY GET MY SOCIAL STUDIES GRADE UP TO AT LEAST A C XD)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, inmiu said:

@Evil Aether Thanks for reporting! This seems to be a problem with your save files going bonkers. Did you do anything but close and reopne the game? Like a software update or did you force stop the app? 

Nope. Just opened and reopened. I can’t remember exactly but my computer was really slow since I was working on a big art that was slowing my computer down. It might’ve been closed by freezing up. 
I also might’ve opened up multiple instances of this on accident.