Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

13 hours ago, MessyMemes said:

Requirements for this biome are almost always set on level one's requirements.

Screenshot_20200227-144938.png

Did you experience this bug with other biomes, too? Others have reported a bug where the rewuirements of biomes change randomly, do you think it is the same bug for you or a seperate one?

@FawnCat If I understood correctly, you wanna know what chance you have to breed in a recessive gene? 
Every time you breed it takes one random gene of the mother and one random gene of the father, it then chooses randomly which is dominant and recessive. So if you didn't manage to breed in a recessive gene, you were probably just out of luck ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, inmiu said:

@FawnCat If I understood correctly, you wanna know what chance you have to breed in a recessive gene? 
Every time you breed it takes one random gene of the mother and one random gene of the father, it then chooses randomly which is dominant and recessive. So if you didn't manage to breed in a recessive gene, you were probably just out of luck ^^

So I have really bad luck😜 Never got it and then accidentally banished my last big eared Niche

• Sad 1

Just now, Silverblackheart said:

Poor thing..

42 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Whoop, apparently that was because there was an unborn baby nicheling there!

Hang on, didn't word that very well xD

When you breed nichelings, it automatically takes away a space so you don't overwrite that baby nicheling with another. Seems it shows the stats of the baby nicheling even before it's born, but it doesn't show the nicheling itself. Hope that makes sense, I'm bad at explaining things xD

• Like 1

Bug that I may or may not be exploiting lol: (on PC, if it makes a difference) When you close and reopen the game, the skill requirements for each location resets back to Level 0 requirements for one mission

Also, does anyone have tips for getting nichelings with adequate stats to gather in, say, the level 5 forest? Most of my nichelings have less than 4 collecting and 2-5 perception. How can I help get nichelings with better stats?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, inmiu said:

Did you experience this bug with other biomes, too? Others have reported a bug where the rewuirements of biomes change randomly, do you think it is the same bug for you or a seperate one?

Yes, in the Forest biome. Haven't experienced in the clearing, or Creek biomes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Bug that I may or may not be exploiting lol: (on PC, if it makes a difference) When you close and reopen the game, the skill requirements for each location resets back to Level 0 requirements for one mission

Also, does anyone have tips for getting nichelings with adequate stats to gather in, say, the level 5 forest? Most of my nichelings have less than 4 collecting and 2-5 perception. How can I help get nichelings with better stats?

not only on pc its on android two.

15 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

that I may or may not be exploiting lol:

you may or may not be the only one dont worry

• Haha 1

I was wondering, will we ever be able to get nichelings with two different paw types at once, like on the other niche or in older images of niche mobile, or will it stay the way it is now, where paws are like all the other genes?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Breeding often enough gets you at least level 2 genes with a bonus on them. You can easily get a 7 in perception, for extra gathering I only know beak and the long tail... 

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

DSJAFIETUOSDH PRECIOUS DEER/GOAT GIRL

image.png.a8c61280678acec4ad5fa6115ba598f3.png

I had the same. She was my first rouge nicheling and her name was laelta. She was beautiful. (You can look further back to see.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

Welp, looks like I already encountered a bug where I opened the game multiple times, seems like my slow computer needs to be trashed and replaced after all..

image.thumb.png.a95965fb7041baae85b68ad4b7532063.png

I'm also apparently able to buy the nest for 0 berries.

image.thumb.png.03144aeb3c475d2870730ac39db2c57c.png

I unlock nests, but whats the point? Theres not a single Nicheling taking residence, although I figure these spaces are supposed to be reserved for Adam, Eve and their future cub, since I can't go any further to unlocking more nests now ^^;

image.thumb.png.33085fdab2a5708d4ce61cbbcde38745.png

No options to breed or go on missions either.

image.thumb.png.bafaa6f59429e7083c1881b6ba4324d6.png

image.thumb.png.2fbbb4c2b01aad54297b2a7057232869.png

So yeah, just a heads up if anyone doesn't want to break the game, don't click the application twice, and I hope this bug is resolved and fixed before released, not a major problem, but still a bug report nonetheless.

I have the same. It sucks. Even when I redownload. I lost a few nichelings I was INTENSELY attached to. 

Also my computer is no good either. I tried to delete a file and it moved it to the desktop and tried deleting it 19 times but failed with all of those actions. Actually, yours is better cause it can run Anniversary edition of Wolf Quest

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Silverblackheart said:

Yeah but BARELY, I can't even have graphics set up to the most wonderful graphics because 1, not a high enough graphics card, not a gaming computer either, and 2, the game lags alot due to all the fixed spawns of NPCs and intense gameplay like elk hunting and predator fights. So yeah its not even better to play AE, trust me.

Mine won't even start lol.

I have like 1/3 the graphic card needed to run it. I don't think it even runs normal WQ

• Sad 2

The food count I'm getting is really inconsistent. From completed missions too, I think, not just the displayed amount here

1735106900_Screenshot_20200229-185323_Niche-BreedandEvolve.thumb.jpg.7676e3d1f1d29e130ed9ef57d64e40fb.jpg

1570678844_Screenshot_20200229-225819_Niche-BreedandEvolve.thumb.jpg.2fa19dd92d874a9951174e57e04469c9.jpg

But I lack stats in more places than not, so that might just be on me. Extreme example here, has been stuck on other levels, too. Level 1 seemingly gets slapped on in a few gathering grounds after closing and re-opening the app. 

• Like 1