Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

17 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Now I just have to breed her with someone who has good perception

Here's the result! Meet Silenrakuva.thumb.png.7781fa6bc2d5798cfb7b7488ecf44f67.png

• Love 1

Also I've been taking advantage of the bug that resets biome requrements from time to time. My nichelings just don't have what it takes to level up clearing and I need more breeding space.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Less than 33 food after all of them send out. I usually get way more... but that happens rarely

This beige guy has a reason to, buy their line just won't stop sweating. Even if they've never been to a hot biome. It's weird by now if they don't

Update: my food count is stuck at 33. I've send them out two more times, still nothing. I'll have to join Lilytuft in exploiting the bug. This isn't working

• Sad 1

I finally stopped breeding highly inbred clones and got a dude named Nonu. below is him and 2 of his kids (I let Prinu go though cause he had a brother after this that had exact same genes except for one, and that different gene was what I wanted so)

image.png.15ea5cbffef03b857e0360bcf1280ba6.png 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I finally stopped breeding highly inbred clones and got a dude named Nonu. below is him and 2 of his kids (I let Prinu go though cause he had a brother after this that had exact same genes except for one, and that different gene was what I wanted so)

eV7VkTSsbundu2kuHACKsaPc_kvkvqjImTcsvjkDT1wrKb21uxzNKCQ4WUF3S6QfxwvootoTB3JWuIrC1-fTaLbbSS4Ah_UNioNx8eWAdr-kugxjqs5SXlLhJI9ltmMJao-4AFqdzjIhr2ivemW8hcqYc8p_3H8PUeNeB-QFwO5yEb2KOt19zJV_mMG4iyUQMiNp7d8UiGt7oAmETY1fCl51ej1s_XBCdvhX5vAmrhIuIxBB0g23s6DMLOcsHxjuupE7etZxei2WCosmLjvIHtAj66NW-Tyi1zOuc_mvpWCg4aKtaiyUtT1vl7v7lOgxvM9A362AAJdKQ9Y3eh8vOJ7u90rDo4itLtDRlmg-6B3OhEBVUTwp3Opg34KbXJktCncwcAtP6ELQbj9CbHD5ysvsgKa0R_rRZyJfLjt6WxiibswY-BIc0bTXw1Oa-4VKhC_ZzhlWuV8xtYj_j651oZ00SMYczRdiRA8Aq2vf5O2kMVviQ0UIDnF9F1SgEgntdc6kf4Oc4TgP5ZvV7JGlCXsyhq6n88Wi7t-ULHGyvaJ3LCfjSAjO3oI5bK0N0_2Bs6faqap0ztHl9Hwvxo1dITAPxOwj3MOnCZ3eHBrzZJcdDSLrKvsF_7RJbBXauFqacwYlXeMlJYDAml94JZBGzj1VkAmcKf2PxlHhh1caTjTKNaFatEvEKQ=w560-h995-no

I cant seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Google Oversætter said:

Derp snout PC nichelings: GIVE. NOW! 

Derp snout mobile nichelings: KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! GET IT OUT OF MY SIGHT! 

I think the mobile ones look a lot cuter than PC ones so I'm the opposite of this too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Silverblackheart said:

Am I just in bad luck territory or did a bug just happened where I didn't get any loners despite doing the creek just now and reaching the next lvl.. whatever, if its not a bug, and I'm just having bad luck, then let me know.

1444184445_Nolonerencounterbug(beta).png.8f36546d24b38a786f2d2b517ce61968.png

I've been getting them without level ups, too. So not sure if that's the trigger anymore. But do you fulfill the requirements in the creek?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silverblackheart said:

Yep, I had two of my good fishers with decent strength I think they were all good for doing missions, but with that in mind.. even without the requirements filled out, there’s still a chance of grabbing a hold of a loner that comes through your waiting rocks, which is what I didn’t get surprisingly...

That doesn't sound good. But we might just have to watch for if and when it happens again :/