Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

On 3/26/2020 at 11:01 PM, Finnwinter said:

bug spotted! the clearing says i need 230 food to level up, i have 270 and it still says i need 230.

Screenshot_2020-03-26-16-59-17.png?width=291&height=517

230 is the food you need to forage in this secific biome to level up. It seem it is not communicated well enough, thanks for your report!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:36 PM, Zixvir said:

I don't know if this is a bug but I can't fullscreen1941317571_Annotation2020-03-31093220.png.e4c0493e1a62d14ad8d5318edddf16d9.pngis this a bug? or is it so it fits the phone?

the desktop version can't be in fullscreen, the window is fixed to the same size as on mobile :)

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:44 PM, Zixvir said:

image.png.0d15001b97366183eea4466d723e1d47.pngis this what you're talking about, it is still here.

image.png

The nests all the way to the right are nests for nichelings you meet on your missions. They will wait there until you send them away or invite them to your tribe :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:49 PM, motorgeist said:

I tapped on a nicheling to send it away, and it sent the nicheling next to him away.

That's the first time this is reported! Are you sure that it was really the Nicheling next to it that got sent away? (Are you on mobile or mac or pc? ^^)

On 4/19/2020 at 1:57 AM, FireXspotted said:

Do you know how to reset the data or something?

Did i get this right, you had no nichelings to begin with? None at all when you first started the app?

18 hours ago, FireXspotted said:

I had played it for awhile and went in again and no nichlings nothing

Okay, I think we had this bug before, thanks for clarifying! It seemes to be a problem with safe files. What version of windows are you on?

On 4/21/2020 at 10:07 AM, inmiu said:

That's the first time this is reported! Are you sure that it was really the Nicheling next to it that got sent away? (Are you on mobile or mac or pc? ^^)

I'm on the mobile version. After having it happen a few more times, I noticed that it says the actual nicheling being sent away's name, even if I selected a different nicheling. Maybe I just need to be more careful when reading.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, motorgeist said:

I'm on the mobile version. After having it happen a few more times, I noticed that it says the actual nicheling being sent away's name, even if I selected a different nicheling. Maybe I just need to be more careful when reading.

If you could test it again, and see if it actually is a bug or not would be great! If it is a bug we need to fix it and if it is a usability issue we also need to fix that :P

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this has already been reported or not, this nest is locked, but instead of showing what level I need to be  to unlock it, it instead says no nicheling is living here

is this on purpose to stop people progressing too far or a bug?

Screenshot_20200524-211404_Niche - Breed and Evolve.jpg

16 hours ago, artsy dragoness said:

I'm not sure if this has already been reported or not, this nest is locked, but instead of showing what level I need to be  to unlock it, it instead says no nicheling is living here

is this on purpose to stop people progressing too far or a bug?

Screenshot_20200524-211404_Niche - Breed and Evolve.jpg

1) this is indeed a bug 2) it has been reported before 3) we are still fixing it ^^' 4) it has been named the "nest-bug" :P
The next updated version of the game will have this fixed! 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, Lilyturf said:

Anyone want his adorable son? He doesn't fit what I'm going for. (Now I wish there was a trading system)

I'm just scrolling through to see what has and hasn't been shared/reported/etc, and all I can say is yes to this. A trading system would be so cool ^^

• Like 3

Just thought I'd share the bab that took me all day and an hour today to breed ^^

That, and idk if im just super unlucky, but 9 times out of 10 when I breed my nichelings, they always end up being female. If i exit out of the game then go back in, it gets reversed and it's only males that get born 😕

Also it's super rare for a wandering Nicheling to be female. I have only seen two so far.

Screenshot_20200602-145217.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4