Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

1 hour ago, makingze said:

ah i didnt, how exactly do you do that? i know there is a bug report feature but i dont know what i have to input into it.

edit: also yes this is my first time playing.

image.thumb.png.cde28c90335b9eda09c451b4c167d0a8.png

The bug report feature is located in the top right menu. If you expand it you should see a button with a bug on it. You can then write about the bug and enter this token: 1QH99_tZRoAAAAAAAAAAUrJF6XCU9uOqCOlYskuijCppjhTqrXFCRRRbftsqSZg9 to verify. Then you press send and we get the files. :)

If you reproduce the bug and then send the bug report, that'd really help us 🙏

Gene icons go off the screen

image.png.3e94b29e61f2824a313cc6e9326ff569.png

Edge of background is visible when viewing the first retired nicheling. Also, it'd be nice if we could see the nae,gender and level while viewing genes

image.png.b4e221a827def367bb774d510dd0777a.png

Derp snout eyes are squished on the missions thing and makes them look ugly :( He also shows spots in the lower menu when he doesn't actually have them

image.png.7bb46efef61079d30aa7e6de7350fb57.png

Had to restart because my nichelings got stuck after foraging :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, inmiu said:

image.thumb.png.cde28c90335b9eda09c451b4c167d0a8.png

The bug report feature is located in the top right menu. If you expand it you should see a button with a bug on it. You can then write about the bug and enter this token: 1QH99_tZRoAAAAAAAAAAUrJF6XCU9uOqCOlYskuijCppjhTqrXFCRRRbftsqSZg9 to verify. Then you press send and we get the files. :)

If you reproduce the bug and then send the bug report, that'd really help us 🙏

i sent the bug report, but i didnt replicate the long waiting or anything because two of my creatures are perma stuck and i cant abandon them, send them to the sanctuary or breed them or anything and i dont want to accidentally make my entire pack stuck.

• Like 1

@Sky  The Name and level will be shown in the detai view, we're adding this right now ^^

We've had the squished-derp-face report a few times now, I'll look at this today.

Does the gene collection icons go back to normal if you close and open it again?

Thanks for your reports!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lord Momo said:

If you swipe to a different biome while playing the minigame and then swipe back your nichelings go back to the start and you get your turns back

Uh, swiping shouldn't be possible in the mini game, thanks for reporting!

12 hours ago, makingze said:

i sent the bug report, but i didnt replicate the long waiting or anything because two of my creatures are perma stuck and i cant abandon them, send them to the sanctuary or breed them or anything and i dont want to accidentally make my entire pack stuck.

Thank you :)
You can delete your player files and start over, if you want to play test again before we have the bug fixed:

For mobile Testers:
You you might have to uninstall and reinstall the game again. Additionally you can delete your player data: Internal Storage > Android > data > StrayFawnStudio > Niche Breed and Evolve

For PC and Mac Testers:
If you have played the game already, before the big update, and are experiencing problems now (eg. no Nichelings appear when you start the game etc.) you need to delete your player safe files:

Go to %AppData% > go one folder up, so you're in LocalLow and not in Roaming > go to Stray Fawn Studio > go to Niche Breed and Evolve > delete all files in the folder > resart the game or reinstall the game.

23 minutes ago, inmiu said:

@Nightwolf223 You mean the grass visually overlapping with the encounter nest? Or is the functionality also impaired? (e.g. can yo not select the wanderer?)

I can select the wanderer from the side of the rock that's not hidden behind the grass so it's just a visual bug that won't go away

• Thanks 1

It says she's out on a mission but she isn't and she is unavailable. I restarted the game on my phone but nothing changed. Now I can't use her or even put her away.

I don't know if this is reported, so I'm reporting it now.

It even shows that she had dots in the mission when in the nests she doesn't 

Capture+_2020-08-19-13-39-11.png

Capture+_2020-08-19-13-39-21.png

6 hours ago, inmiu said:

@Sky  The Name and level will be shown in the detai view, we're adding this right now ^^

We've had the squished-derp-face report a few times now, I'll look at this today.

Does the gene collection icons go back to normal if you close and open it again?

Thanks for your reports!

I'll check again later but after I restarted I checked the gene collection thing and it happened again.

• Like 1

I find it annoying that the minigame reduces turns even when none of the nichelings moved or did anything. I have a habit of spam clicking...

9 hours ago, Gummy said:

It says she's out on a mission but she isn't and she is unavailable. I restarted the game on my phone but nothing changed. Now I can't use her or even put her away.

I don't know if this is reported, so I'm reporting it now.

It even shows that she had dots in the mission when in the nests she doesn't 

Capture+_2020-08-19-13-39-11.png

Capture+_2020-08-19-13-39-21.png

Ummm, this just evolved and happened to all my Nichelings, can someone help? What am I supposed to do? Should I reinstall the game?

16 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I couldn't scroll my nichelings in the mission menu (didn't get a screenshot becuse I had to check if my game had just frozen)

Happened againkuva.thumb.png.14b3ffbb2ff10cf0e09c98c4411c0e76.png