Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

Just now, Lilyturf said:

Wow Koana looks really good in those spots that she's not supposed to have

kuva.png.3cfd9dcd744cc4f9afa67409622673c0.png

One of my pets looks just as good too with the spots she is also not supposed to have

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

Nichelings can still get suck even after the resetkuva.thumb.png.bea012cfd076b989872e420aac12c74a.png

The same thing happened to me but I don't know how to fix it. Do I reinstall it? What did you do?

1 minute ago, Gummy said:

The same thing happened to me but I don't know how to fix it. Do I reinstall it? What did you do?

for me it sometimes gets fixed after restaring the game

Restarted the game while my nichelings were on a mission and actually witnessed the meter go down before stopping at 0 and leaving the nichelings stuck

On 8/19/2020 at 9:14 PM, Lilyturf said:

I find it annoying that the minigame reduces turns even when none of the nichelings moved or did anything. I have a habit of spam clicking...

What do you mean? You click but they can't move in that direction  (because of an obstavle for example), but it reduces one turn?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, Lilyturf said:

Idea: Nicheling xp / secret achievements / leveling up genes allows you to unlock different backgrouds for the nicheling"cards"

kuva.png.677f7b475c7952e63f2c1bf5acc4851d.png

Different Backgrounds would be neat! I'd love to add more unlockable stuff anyway, however we're running out of development time ^^'

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:40 PM, Lord Momo said:

When in the retirement meadow, if you select a nicheling and swipe to get to another one it still shows the stats and genes of the first one you selected

Screenshot_2020-08-19-12-32-54.thumb.png.530366e8a3583383848ee0f218eb89a1.png

Oh really? Did you swipe from eve to adam (and he now displays deformed paws in his paw gene slot)?
Gonna check out this issue, thank you for reporting.

• Paw up 1

On 8/19/2020 at 10:09 PM, Gummy said:

Ummm, this just evolved and happened to all my Nichelings, can someone help? What am I supposed to do? Should I reinstall the game?

We're working on the fix for this bug. If you don't want to wait for the update, you'd have to uninstall and reinstall the game.
We are planning on releasing the update soon though.

On 8/20/2020 at 2:41 PM, Lilyturf said:

Can any genes level up? Does it happen to patterns and colors too? What would that even do? Make them browner?kuva.thumb.png.a729da389e7a1d30ce19230c8fc6e3a9.png

Nope, only genes that affect abilities can level up. Eye, fur, pattern and mane colors can't level up (so the gene tokens don't level up either).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alyssia said:

I wasn’t trying to use the ingame report, I was trying to see if the broken rabbit ears were noticeable(they have a little chip off of their ends.. and they just don’t fit the head very well..)

Ah, no I saw your bug report (liked the post), it's on my fix-list. I just didn't reply to all the bug reports that came in, sorry  :)

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Alyssia said:

Oh, its no problem, hope everything's not too busy for you ^^;

We're busy but we're also making progress so all is well 😋  & the Ear issue should be fixed in the new updates that just went live

• Eek! 1

Three bugs so far:

The one with the changing colors that Lilyturf reported.

The mini game glitched twice so far, both times when I sent my nichelings to the forest. The screen was empty and when I clicked something I got a score consisting of zeroes.

Petting simply doesn't work. I installed it on my ThinkPad and tried every possible option.

• Like 1