Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, mhiahia said:

Three bugs so far:

The one with the changing colors that Lilyturf reported.

The mini game glitched twice so far, both times when I sent my nichelings to the forest. The screen was empty and when I clicked something I got a score consisting of zeroes.

Petting simply doesn't work. I installed it on my ThinkPad and tried every possible option.

How does the petting not work? Can you enter the screen but can't pet? Did you rub your finger/mouse over the nicheling?
Does it just not spawn hearts?

On 8/30/2020 at 12:12 PM, Nightwolf223 said:

Adam is stuck asleep or something I can wake him up for 22 Berry's but still kind of annoying

Screenshot_2020-08-30-13-05-41-066_com.strayfawnstudio.NicheBreedAndEvolve.thumb.jpg.7497d143079f7ec28e1927b61db76804.jpg

Did this happen when he came back from a mission while you were in the game, or when you openend the game again after having it closed?

7 minutes ago, inmiu said:

How does the petting not work? Can you enter the screen but can't pet? Did you rub your finger/mouse over the nicheling?
Does it just not spawn hearts?

I tried pretty much anything. I can click on the petting symbol, then it zooms in on the nicheling, and once I try petting them, doesn't matter which way I try, it just...doesn't do anything. No hearts, no sign of anything happening.

10 hours ago, inmiu said:

Did this happen when he came back from a mission while you were in the game, or when you openend the game again after having it closed?

when you leave the game and reopen it the ones who are on the sleeping timer get stuck and the ones that were on a mission timer 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really liking the update. The way that the minigame is connected to the missions makes progression much easier, while still challenging. I don't know if it'll be changed of course, but at least for betatesting it's nice to be able to progress

Hint: The key to leveling up warm or cold biomes is temperature resistance. Everything else just speeds things up, but with temperature resistance you can level up the biome as long as you get your nicheling to the other side of the minigame

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:18 PM, Nightwolf223 said:

The nichelings who's gene you muttate wont gain the ability up if you don't leave and reopen game 

Can you specify what doesn't work, I don't quite get it? If you mutate a gene with the mutagene the ability of the Nicheling does not increase unless you closse the game?

5 hours ago, inmiu said:

Can you specify what doesn't work, I don't quite get it? If you mutate a gene with the mutagene the ability of the Nicheling does not increase unless you closse the game?

It's that way for me at least

• Like 1