Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

when i went to gather some food in the little thing at the bottom where you select the nichelings you want to bring i didn't do anything and it just started scrolling way past all the nichelings. i tapped on that area and it came back but then it did it again and i fixed it again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

Does petting them supposed to do anything? They don't react when poked etc and the heart level doesn't change or anything.

It gives a little paw print where I touch but that's it?

you're supposed to swipe back nd forth so that you see hearts coming from the nicheling, until there are little anger symbols instead

• Paw up 3

I can't transfer a nichling from the retirement island to a new one or it's old one, even with enough food. It gives me the select island options, but won't let me click on the islands and when poking about it'll show info of stuff that isn't on screen like I'm pressing stuff under the island menu. 

I also can't exit this screen and have to restart the game. 

I'm using an android, Motorola g8 power. 

Screenshot_20210211-233143.png

• Sad 2

I keep getting the occasional crash where it'll just end the app I couldn't tell you why though as there appears to be nothing in particular at the time when it'll just close. (Though doesn't seem to happen During minigames) 

Nothing gets lost and it's only occasional at the very least.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kenzandpine said:

Hi I was accepted but I can't gind any link for the actual game or anything?

I replied to you in the "credti beta tester" thread and posted the link to the post that explains everything. Sorry that I missed informing you how, before!

11 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

I keep getting the occasional crash where it'll just end the app I couldn't tell you why though as there appears to be nothing in particular at the time when it'll just close. (Though doesn't seem to happen During minigames) 

Nothing gets lost and it's only occasional at the very least.

Thanks for reporting. Could you tell me your device and android version? We've had this report a few times, it might be a memory issue. Thanks in advance!

on the new update from today. I haven't played in a while so some things may have been here this whole time.

-The closed-eye thing that was reported for derp-snout nichelings in the last update is still there. I don't know if it was there previously but I see it on Short Snout too, especially on the babies.

-On the "Mutate X genes by breeding" challenge, in its first iteration it says "Mutate 1 genes by breeding". it should be "Mutate 1 gene by breeding"

-When on the exploring thing: pressing the red strength requirement icon, or where it would be if the area has no strength requirement, causes the "Each Nicheling can collect X food per foraging" etc message to appear. It also appears when clicking anywhere on the area's name or level, which doesn't make sense since there's a button that's supposed to be specially for opening that message.

-The challenges feel a bit too fast. After 10 minutes of playing I've probably completed at least 5 challenges. It doesn't feel like much of a "challenge" if I've completed half already.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 11:24 PM, Kenzandpine said:

Hi! This is honestly really fun but when I leave the game any pregnancies dissapear? Also happens when I go on missions sometimes (they dont have the babies at all)

Hm, we've never had this bug report. Are you sure the pregnancy disappears and no baby is born?
Could you tell me what device you use and what android version it runs? Is this your first time testing a build?

5 hours ago, inmiu said:

Hm, we've never had this bug report. Are you sure the pregnancy disappears and no baby is born?
Could you tell me what device you use and what android version it runs? Is this your first time testing a build?

Yes, when I leave the nest screen and come back the pregnancy will disappear and no baby is born... At all and I'm using a Samsung S4 so I'm not sure the version? This is my first time testing yes.

• Like 1

Maybe not exactly a bug, but in the desert region, the waterhole biome requires a lower level to unlock than the desert biome, but the desert is listed before the waterhole. I think it would make more sense for it to be the other way around

• Like 2

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Maybe not exactly a bug, but in the desert region, the waterhole biome requires a lower level to unlock than the desert biome, but the desert is listed before the waterhole. I think it would make more sense for it to be the other way around

Or is it because the waterhole probably needs water genes?

The error in the latest version on the PC, not the MAC, the error itself is endless bleeding.
I sent Rowan bridge on a mission with the others, and while I was stroking Plantain, Rowan came back bleeding, I stroked him too, and then went to the main screen and I sitting, see, bleeding, the effect timer is 0s. Super, not yet an hour, and I broke the game. I sat with her for three minutes trying to get her to do at least something, in the end I cured, everything is fine.
Then I think, okay, I'll send her again on a mission with, Plantain and Long trail, and when they came  now both her and Long trail are bleeding with a -22second timer, perhaps this is intended, but for some reason I doubt it.

---

I stayed in the game for another hour and found a broken background, or rather the location itself, as I understand it.
I'll attach a link to the image, I just haven't figured out how to do it otherwise, sorry. https://wdfiles.ru/d087ec

i just tried downloading the game in an attempt to check it out but when i opened it up i have no nichelings and my island is already lvl 13 and stuff like that making it seem like i've already played the game. not sure whats wrong

Just now, Renio said:

i just tried downloading the game in an attempt to check it out but when i opened it up i have no nichelings and my island is already lvl 13 and stuff like that making it seem like i've already played the game. not sure whats wrong

same thing happened to me-