Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

Suggestion:

Family tree. Now, I know a proper one would probably take a lot of work. So I propose a simpler version: Simply show who the parents and children are (and witch which mates). I often wonder who the parents are of some of my nichelings - I breed several at a time and forget in what order. It's always to nice to know what pairs make the best children.

• Paw up 1

@Modiano Oh wow really strange! We'll look into it.

Can you give me some more context? It seems to happen in both the retirement island and the meadow, is that right? Did Adam just not disappear from the meadow even though you retired him and so you could retire him over and over again, or what was it that you did exactly?
Thanks for your help!

On 5/13/2021 at 5:15 AM, Sky said:

Suggestion:

Family tree. Now, I know a proper one would probably take a lot of work. So I propose a simpler version: Simply show who the parents and children are (and witch which mates). I often wonder who the parents are of some of my nichelings - I breed several at a time and forget in what order. It's always to nice to know what pairs make the best children.

A familiy tree will be one of the first new features we add if the game is sucessful! :) We really hope we can expand onthe current game, but that relies heavily on how well the game performs.

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, inmiu said:

@Modiano Oh wow really strange! We'll look into it.

Can you give me some more context? It seems to happen in both the retirement island and the meadow, is that right? Did Adam just not disappear from the meadow even though you retired him and so you could retire him over and over again, or what was it that you did exactly?
Thanks for your help!

He did did retire without a hitch but then I sent him away from the island and he was back after I left the game. Everytime I took him back to the meadow and exited the game he would clone back in the retirement island

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I got the new build. It's been way more than that 36 hours unfortunately, but hopefully I can still be of help.

First of all, eye thing still isn't fixed. I know I keep complaining about it, but it's been around forever and it puts me off a lot. I can't look at my nichelings when I pet them.

Adam and Eve have different patterns than they used to. I prefer the old versions but these are alright too. However, in the tutorial they are still depicted with the old appearances.

Screenshot_20210601-153236.thumb.png.abea775a911de1330d5925af59b5c671.pngScreenshot_20210601-153257.thumb.png.fd997f30fb7206f4098d207568404452.png

I invited in a wanderer while Eve was pregnant. The wanderer left an empty space between him and the last nichelings, presumably for the unborn baby. I'm not sure if this is intended or is a bug, but I think the wanderer should have taken the slot and the new baby take the slot after him when it's born. It looks odd with the empty space between. Besides, the wanderer arrived first.

Screenshot_20210601-153834.thumb.png.27dfe704f5ef60d9b85e65cb84fa56b4.png

Another one that's been there since the last build: birth notifications come in about 50 seconds before the baby is born. It should come as soon as the baby arrives, not before or after. The notification also comes even when I'm playing the game, which is odd but tolerable.

This is all the bugs I found within my first few minutes of gameplay. I'll update if/when I find more. Thanks for reading and happy bug squashing!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MODTRESS said:

They're back.

Screenshot_20210714-235527.thumb.png.00e92a3d70daf12dcac47f324a860929.png

The game also closed itself and resetted to before I unlocked the savanna apparently

what is this?

• Like 1

Sparkle glitch is back, seems to only come when a wanderer is found while you are looking at a nicheling's menu.

Screenshot_20210715-224211.thumb.png.3bbc877a98392ee4a43c0b06ab63968d.png

Also, is it supposed to tell you a wanderer has been found while you are doing a mini game from an unrelated foraging?

• Like 1