Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

Some of my nichelings seem to have unfrozen overnight, though the three that were already stuck are still that way. Wether these freed nichelings actually work is yet to be testedkuva.thumb.png.2bb2d276295a460c51fa6b7497d7d477.png

Isent them on a mission and they returned successfully.

@makingze Thanks for the detailed bug report! Did you send a bug report via the build in feature, too? That would help us a lot, since we can look at you player data to figure out what causes this.

This is the first time you installed and played Niche Mobile, right? (Just making sure, that it is not a problem with previously existing save files.)

@LilyturfThanks for reporting. The pattern-bug has been reported a few times already, we're workingon fixing it now :)

As for the game breaking foraging bug: You sent them foraging, quit the game and then they were stuck, is that right?
So it doesn't  happen, if you don't close the game?
Does it happen when you play the mini game and then quit or also when you just let them forage on their own and quit/close?

It'd also be great if you could uninstall the game and delete all your player data adn then try again to see if it happens again. This is to narrow down what causes the bug, since you are a player who has played versions before and since you play on PC.

And regardig the mini game: You started and it was just empty, no tiles, no entities (prey, bushes etc.)? Did you do swomthing before? Was it right after a mission in the same biome was finished or something similar?

Thanks for your help!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, inmiu said:

As for the game breaking foraging bug: You sent them foraging, quit the game and then they were stuck, is that right?
So it doesn't  happen, if you don't close the game?
Does it happen when you play the mini game and then quit or also when you just let them forage on their own and quit/close?

Hasn't happened to me unless I close the game. The first three went on their mission before the update. The others that got stuck have gotten unstuck somehow. I still need to test if playing the mini game has anything to do with it.

3 hours ago, inmiu said:

It'd also be great if you could uninstall the game and delete all your player data adn then try again to see if it happens again. This is to narrow down what causes the bug, since you are a player who has played versions before and since you play on PC.

Will do (I'll just take some screenshots of my favourite children first...)

3 hours ago, inmiu said:

And regardig the mini game: You started and it was just empty, no tiles, no entities (prey, bushes etc.)? Did you do swomthing before? Was it right after a mission in the same biome was finished or something similar?

It starts empty with 0 moves left and if I try to do something, it just shows the end screen saing I didn't collect anything etc. I haven't noticed a pattern yet aside from the fact that it seems to only happen in the hot biome. Maybe that's because I kept sending my single nicheling there to level it up?

4 hours ago, inmiu said:

Test #1: No minigame

Result: Stuck

kuva.thumb.png.c9d946d16937a0478a19b60629da107f.png

Test #2: Played the minigame

Result: The two in the screenshot above are no longer stuck, but the one I played the minigame with iskuva.thumb.png.bad95306bf31164e4deef40783c22bf3.png

Restarted the game again, she's now free too

So yes, it happens wether I play the minigame or not

ah i didnt, how exactly do you do that? i know there is a bug report feature but i dont know what i have to input into it.

edit: also yes this is my first time playing.

6 hours ago, inmiu said:

@makingze Thanks for the detailed bug report! Did you send a bug report via the build in feature, too? That would help us a lot, since we can look at you player data to figure out what causes this.

This is the first time you installed and played Niche Mobile, right? (Just making sure, that it is not a problem with previously existing save files.)

13 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I love how easy berry grinding is with the mini game. I'm already at 2000+ and it's only been hours since I reset

Yeah, I noticed that, too ^^ We're gonna balance that, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inmiu said:

Yeah, I noticed that, too ^^ We're gonna balance that, though.

I'll just exploit it while it lasts >:D

Will make finding stuff easier at least

And this tribe won't live long anyways

• Like 1