Stray Fawn Community

Niche Mobile Discussion and Bug Reports

Philo

The frost island is..  mildly broken.

The background started freaking out and Serena lost her facial features at times. I tried to screenshot but either I kept capturing moments where it was calm or my phone just decided that never happened

Screenshot_20210311-222819.thumb.png.0c63ec732508457858709d4e54d738d4.png

Screenshot_20210311-222828.png

I've had a few bugs with genes changing. I had a female with no spots which suddenly gained stripes after opening the game again. In other instance I found a lvl2 male that had +1 goat horns and +1 long tail, but after adopting the nicheling, the +1 long tail was replaced with no tail

• Like 1

So I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it’s intentional, but when I’m playing and one of my nichelings has a baby or grows up I still get a notification like I’m not in the game, it’s kind of annoying. 
Also I’m using an iPhone

7C85BF91-6CC0-41EB-8FC0-33E88A65468D.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dalanae said:

One of my nicheling has a deformed paw, but it isn't visually represented in its portrait.

Paws aren't co-dominant in this

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, I do not vibe with this said:

Not sure if anyone's already mentioned this but when I'm petting my nichelings, the name and other info that's present on the nest normally flashes into and out of existence. It usually takes a few minutes to happen and it has only happened when the nests are all full.

Screenshot_20210406-090739.png

Screenshot_20210406-090600.png

To add to this: if I start petting them while they're sleeping their eyes flash open for a split second and then the bug happens again. The nest stats flash for every nicheling I pat.

• Like 1