Stray Fawn Community

Lilytuft's doodle dumpster

Lilytuft

Idk if this is enough progress for an update, but I fixed some stuff that was bugging me as well as added a smol tree, a bush and some grass

kuva.thumb.png.c4173012338b5d10a7b6a13d3697b825.png

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

The fact that it isn’t actually a transparent png is way too funny for me

i was too lazy to save it as one

also that is the normal background of firealpaca lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

if I'm a good artist then lilytuft is a literal art God

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment, I really do, but please don't say that again (my mind is a mess and I'm religious so it makes me a bit uncomfortable. It's okay though, there's no way you could've known)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Paw up 1

17 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment, I really do, but please don't say that again (my mind is a mess and I'm religious so it makes me a bit uncomfortable. It's okay though, there's no way you could've known)

Due to what you said, I've changed the message 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Due to what you said, I've changed the message 

Very considerate of you :)

• Like 1

(I see some confusion, so here's an explanation. I'm pretty sure I have OCD. I'm not diagnosed, but a family member is and my symptoms are very similiar. Basically feel like I'm not allowed to think certain things (this of course makes me think of those things even more) and I try to supress them with other thoughs. This usually works after a while, but I end up repeating the defence thoughts over and over even after the original thought is gone. I have multiple of these and my thoughs can go in circles for a while, though luckily right now I have a way to stop them pretty quickly)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

9 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

(I see some confusion, so here's an explanation. I'm pretty sure I have OCD. I'm not diagnosed, but a family member is and my symptoms are very similiar. Basically feel like I'm not allowed to think certain things (this of course makes me think of those things even more) and I try to supress them with other thoughs. This usually works after a while, but I end up repeating the defence thoughts over and over even after the original thought is gone. I have multiple of these and my thoughs can go in circles for a while, though luckily right now I have a way to stop them pretty quickly)

This is just how you feel. I may not fully understand it but I respect you and what you want :>>

• Thanks 1

So... remember that one rp I'm planning? That thing actually has a whole bunch of lore that I just haven't written down yet.

Anyways, I felt like procrastinating literally all of my projects and doodled this instead

ekive.thumb.png.a04998134cb55c5229861fc63d46efad.png

• Love 7

• 2 weeks later...

ok why did i just realize that you were moptimus, ive been going around thinking that this was just some new, random person-

22 minutes ago, Moptimus Prime said:

2000940448_ossenraregone.thumb.png.0b26a2d51cc848107b3fe95214fb687d.png

also this is really pretty!! the lighting is *chefs kiss*

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

ok why did i just realize that you were moptimus, ive been going around thinking that this was just some new, random person-

also this is really pretty!! the lighting is *chefs kiss*

You're the second person who thought I was new :Onbu_laugh:

Also thanks :)

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you zoom in on the sun on the lineless one, you can see the results of me having to color hundreds of pixels invidually (luckily with help from the  selection tool)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Lineless and flat colors versions of my space submission

1078776883_nichesolarsystemlineless.thumb.png.2f2002b238f8a0d16ae5a7de3842aa58.png1105367149_nichesolarsystemflatcolors.thumb.png.8ec8e399d8727a42ecdb1907fe96ba67.png

(I LOVE THIS SM YOU HAVE SO MUCH PATIENCE TO COLOR IN ALL THE LITTLE PATTERNS ON EACH NICHELING HOLY CRAP

the lineless one looks really cool as well- especially the sun aaaaaaaaa its so cool what the heckkkk???!?!!!?!?)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

(I LOVE THIS SM YOU HAVE SO MUCH PATIENCE TO COLOR IN ALL THE LITTLE PATTERNS ON EACH NICHELING HOLY CRAP

the lineless one looks really cool as well- especially the sun aaaaaaaaa its so cool what the heckkkk???!?!!!?!?)

Thank you :) The jupiter one took ages to color but was also the most fun to design. I prefer the lineless sun to the one with lineart aside from the awkward pixel errors on edges of areas

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Thank you :) The jupiter one took ages to color but was also the most fun to design. I prefer the lineless sun to the one with lineart aside from the awkward pixel errors on edges of areas

ofc!! yea, i could imagine the jupiter one took a while with all the little patterns on the legs. i dont really notice the pixel errors on the sun all that much, i think all the versions look very nice!

• Like 1