Stray Fawn Community

Lilytuft's doodle dumpster

Lilytuft

• 2 weeks later...

Another Akira challenge entry. I'm so happy with the result!

(The challenge is warrior cats with magic powers. This is Mudfur giving his immortality crystal to Mistyfoot)

mudmist.thumb.png.5fad38e96cbba2ae21ca6b99153359a1.png

• Love 7

Oh hi there, sorry if I have been inactive lately, I'm really busy and hardly finding any free time to parcitipate a lot on the forums. 

4 hours ago, Lilyturf said:

Another Akira challenge entry. I'm so happy with the result!

(The challenge is warrior cats with magic powers. This is Mudfur giving his immortality crystal to Mistyfoot)

mudmist.thumb.png.5fad38e96cbba2ae21ca6b99153359a1.png

Well into the point: That is absolutely amazing  and I really love the shades! They blend in with the background pretty well, and that was a very good idea. 

If I had photoshop of could replace Mudfur's face with Queen Elizabeth 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 5:10 PM, SilverHowl said:

Me and Lilytuft are planning on making an artist group to collaborate on projects such as comic books! Aetherskye, Lazukii, and more can help join to create art together! ❤️

if you ever start a comic channel let me know so I can direct you in the direction of a website that is for comics, it will be open after the election is over(as in, the electoral collage is done with the votes).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My half of an art trade with @Night. Sorry it took so long! (Also I forgot to look at the refrence while drawing the eyes so there's two versions because I really like the one with just green eyes) I had fun learnign to draw water

sunny.thumb.png.5e1dea6b0c06ff95160292402f70708e.png1704537331_sunnyalternative.thumb.png.80eed191a983e50b823382c412f44dda.png

• Love 7

On 10/31/2020 at 8:10 AM, SilverHowl said:

Me and Lilytuft are planning on making an artist group to collaborate on projects such as comic books! Aetherskye, Lazukii, and more can help join to create art together! ❤️

Are you still doing that? I'll be happy to help!

• 5 weeks later...

On 7/1/2021 at 2:10 AM, Lilytuft said:

My half of an art trade with @Night. Sorry it took so long! (Also I forgot to look at the refrence while drawing the eyes so there's two versions because I really like the one with just green eyes) I had fun learnign to draw water

sunny.thumb.png.5e1dea6b0c06ff95160292402f70708e.png1704537331_sunnyalternative.thumb.png.80eed191a983e50b823382c412f44dda.png

OMG Thank you! He's so pretty, don't worry about the time tho, it was worth it! I just noticed it here I'm stupid.

• Like 2