Stray Fawn Community

little to no context

Sky

"he should be entering rem sleep just about now, it would be a real shame if someone woke him

i didn't actually wake him up cause i wasn't sure if intentional sleep deprivation was legally considered torture or not so i decided to shelve that strategy for the time being"

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Autotune bees

i see you are watching Tommy Innit 👀 are you planning to maybe.... watch his dream smp videos...... and become a dream smp fan....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

i see you are watching Tommy Innit 👀 are you planning to maybe.... watch his dream smp videos...... and become a dream smp fan....

I've been a bit interested in getting into Dream SMP, though I'm not sure how yet. From what I've gathered from people, there's a lot of complex stuff going on there...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

I've been a bit interested in getting into Dream SMP, though I'm not sure how yet. From what I've gathered from people, there's a lot of complex stuff going on there...

👀👀👀 if you start watching streams i can probably answer any questions you have if they weren't answered by whichever videos you watch ( if you do watch those )

• Like 1