Stray Fawn Community

Somewhat Hunger games (+13 I guess :/)

Aether

So I found this site that's a lot like the Hunger Games simulator but it's a lot more immersive.

Sadly, it's not really family friendly and I think it just barely doesn't pass the 'postable' standard. (Though I guess it would be 13+, if you do want the link I can guide you to the right place but I ain't gonna link it to you directly (In a PM or somthin' I don't want the 10-12 year-olds accidentally finding this.)

And if we've had Niche Hunger games I guess this can work too! However, you can have teams of as many as you want, as well as unaffiliated. There are personalities that effect your character and you can find stuff and use it. 

So I'll allow like 5 people to post up to 5 nichelings of their own and yeah. A few, up to 3. Or until we have enough for a good game 

But you have to fill this out:

Name

Personality: (Pick two) No perk, leader, peaceful, sociopath, kind, unstable, bulky, meek, naive, devious, seductive, cute, annoying, scrappy, survivalist, rich, inventor, lunatic, goth

Weapon: No starting weapon, big stick, pitchfork, sword, axe, handgun, shotgun, grenade, slingshot, bow, flamethrower, rocket launcher, laser gun, magic wand, ancient scepter, pet wolf, pet tiger, pet turtle, wish ring.

team: (You can't join another persons team w/o permission, or unaffiliated.)

• Like 3

could I get the link?

Name Leo
Gender Male

image.png.5cd62cdb1116b4dbc123289c88322a38.png also this for reference's sake: image.png.73675fcc0d01069a4f1407bdfb412b35.png

Personality: (Pick two) kind inventor

Weapon: flamethrower laser gun

team: I'm not really sure what this means, but others are free to join preferably a female he can fall in love with

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

could I get the link?

Name Leo
Gender Male

image.png.5cd62cdb1116b4dbc123289c88322a38.png also this for reference's sake: image.png.73675fcc0d01069a4f1407bdfb412b35.png

Personality: (Pick two) kind inventor

Weapon: flamethrower laser gun

team: I'm not really sure what this means, but others are free to join preferably a female he can fall in love with

after looking at the weapons more carefully, Leo chose a lasergun instead :)

17 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

you can submit more nichelings and have them join his team. (Perferably one with a name.) or have him remain unaffiliated.

• Paw up 1

29 minutes ago, Flower said:

survivalist

Note: Survivalists have a tendancy to kill others on their team. (Same with devious people, though less often.) Just a word of warning. (Scrappy works as a good substitute.)

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Note: Survivalists have a tendancy to kill others on their team. (Same with devious people, though less often.) Just a word of warning. (Scrappy works as a good substitute.)

Alright sense I don’t want to kill him I’ll substitute it for scrappy xD thanks for the heads up

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Alright sense I don’t want to kill him I’ll substitute it for scrappy xD thanks for the heads up

Np. When making people’s personalities I always get mad when their really a survivalist but keep killing their friends.

also if two people have the same weapon they could have a higher chance of killing each other. Example:

384E25E8-B883-4BB0-AE5A-DFEB0E5F7F16.jpeg.b68003e39813896afa0254afd0513423.jpeg

(They both had handgun as their weapon.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Evil Aether said:

Np. When making people’s personalities I always get mad when their really a survivalist but keep killing their friends.

also if two people have the same weapon they could have a higher chance of killing each other. Example:

384E25E8-B883-4BB0-AE5A-DFEB0E5F7F16.jpeg.b68003e39813896afa0254afd0513423.jpeg

(They both had handgun as their weapon.)

Ironic

Just note #2: you can submit more than 1 character. I’m capping it at 3 but may change it 😛

also I will add my own to the mix just to make stuff more interesting.

(another feature of this game is that you can choose if their a minor character meaning they appear every other round instead. However, all of your characters will be main characters.)

2 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

Name: Kirlur

image.png.d290f3afe26f6391fb26defb077cf2cf.png

Personality: (Pick two) No perk, leader, peaceful, sociopath, kind, unstable, bulky, meek, naive, devious, seductive, cute, annoying, scrappy, survivalist, rich, inventor, lunatic.

Weapon: No starting weapon, big stick, pitchfork, sword, axe, handgun, shotgun, grenade, slingshot, bow, flamethrower, rocket launcher, laser gun, magic wand, ancient scepter, pet wolf, pet tiger, pet turtle, wish ring.

team: whatever team wants him 

Could I get a spot for those guys?

Name: Roku

image.png.13de899d4cc7c5ce9151a27994333cfb.png

Personality: kind, inventor

Weapon:  pet turtle

team: Mine, I guess

----------

Name: Kirnuku (or Oh ma gosh, whatever you like more)

Personality: leader, devious

Weapon: rocket launcher

Image:

Team: preferably only with Roku, but if that isn't allowed then with the others

image.png.9f3872820bd9e5b68954e0d1474b95c7.png

Name: Heria (the red one)

Personality:  unstable, naive

Weapon: No starting weapon

Team: Preferably in a team with Aireh, but if I can only have one team then with the others

------------

Name: Aireh (the yellow one)

Personality:  annoying,survivalist

Weapon: big stick

20200212160450_1.thumb.jpg.0027d46047cc9abd7f4c703af2939757.jpg

Could you PM me the website please?

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Just note #2: you can submit more than 1 character. I’m capping it at 3 but may change it 😛

also I will add my own to the mix just to make stuff more interesting.

(another feature of this game is that you can choose if their a minor character meaning they appear every other round instead. However, all of your characters will be main characters.)

Ooops, I guess i have one too much..Scrap Kirnuku then. Roku can stay unaffiliated (again, only if I'm allowed to have two seperate teams)

2 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Ooops, I guess i have one two much..Scrap Kirnuku then. Roku can stay unaffiliated (again, only if I'm allowed to have two seperate teams)

Nah, you can have really as many teams as you want. But people with only themselves in a team will be unaffiliated until further notice. Also, he can stay. We need a few people to have a good game. That was there just in case like a million people came in with like 10 Nichelings each.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, baby yoda one for me said:

Name: uhh magnolia

I can’t get a pic right now, I’m on mobile, but you know what she looks like

personality: unstable, kind (wow she gonna die with that personality)

weapon: uhh magic wand!!

team: idc

Should I use sona version or Nicheling version?

18 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Name: Heria (the red one)

Personality:  unstable, naive

Weapon: No starting weapon

Team: Preferably in a team with Aireh, but if I can only have one team then with the others

------------

Name: Aireh (the yellow one)

Personality:  annoying,survivalist

Weapon: big stick

I hope you know their gonna kill each other.

Like, 90% chance.

Just now, mhiahia said:

Wonderful. Just the chaos we need.

That is if Kirnuku doesn't kill them first. (In practice rounds he's killed Aireh 2/2 times.)

• Haha 1