Stray Fawn Community

~*The Sinking Island*~

GreenTheGreat

5 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"No, and even if we did, its too stormy to fly"

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Um no..” 

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Even if we tried to take the ports the water is rising so fast we’d be swept off them halfway through the journey.”

Hatred looked at the storm clouds. Bat genetics? He looked at Stagger, which sorta made him look cross-eyed for a moment. He then looked up again to see if there were any birds. He had a plan, even if it made him uneasy.

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Tasi growled, "How are we going get out of here?" Tasi said bitterly.

Frost recoiled. “P-please don’t be angry w-we have to work together.” She said innocently. You will listen to me won’t you? She snarled internally, keeping her true thoughts masked to the others.

Hatred spread his wings and crouched as soon as he saw a bird. He leaped, trying not to go too high. He sunk his claw into its wing, bringing it down with him. "The bones." He muttered, trying to kill the struggling bird.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:03 PM, Pollygussie said:

Tasi looked down at the bird "What are we going to use to stick the bones together?"

"See if vines or something are options. I haven't thought that far." He said. Once he dug most of the bones out, he repeated the same process.

27 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"See if vines or something are options. I haven't thought that far." He said. Once he dug most of the bones out, he repeated the same process.

“What if we can’t all fit or we get swept off by a wave?”

On 2/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, Flower said:

“What if we can’t all fit or we get swept off by a wave?”

"The storm is only covering a bit of the ocean. I can see a tiny bit of the blue sky on the horizon." she put one of her paws to her forehead. "We can swim back onto the boat or hang off the side if we reach there"

6 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"The storm is only covering a bit of the ocean. I can see a tiny bit of the blue sky on the horizon." she put one of her paws to her forehead. "We can swim back onto the boat or hang off the side if we reach there"

She nods. they probably see that you can swim.. not great if you don’t want to be in the water propelling the boat..

43 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

The flood has already covered the first set of berry bushes, you must work fast.

“Uh.. guys it’s rising faster!” She squealed 

1 hour ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Can i Insert non-nicheling? :D

Normal Venom-tail Dragon.png

Sorry but it's full for now, also im going to try and transform this venom-tail dragon into an actual nicheling. Cause ima open another one after his one is over 

• Sad 1