Stray Fawn Community

dumb little complaint that probably cant be fixed

georgie

@Philo if you go on the calendar and look through the birthdays on each day it lets you view how old the person is, and im pretty sure it says when you make an account it says it wont share your age. im completely fine with people knowing my age but I know some people aren't so I just wanted to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(also please dont see this and start looking through to see how old people are lol)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

@Philo if you go on the calendar and look through the birthdays on each day it lets you view how old the person is, and im pretty sure it says when you make an account it says it wont share your age. im completely fine with people knowing my age but I know some people aren't so I just wanted to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(also please dont see this and start looking through to see how old people are lol)

For me it doesn't show the age? 

• Paw up 1

36 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

calendar?