Stray Fawn Community

special wanderers?

georgie

I had the idea where basically there would be "special wanderers" that can spawn where their genes are premade and theyre special nichelings, like the youtuber achievement nichelings or some of the ones from the steam cards (and I think the nicheling explorer philomena nicheling would be cool). obviously these nichelings would all be super op so id make it so any wanderer has like, a 1% chance of being one and something ridiculous like 20 or 50 food to invite them in. maybe their name could be in yellow or something to show theyre a special wanderer? also they would have their usual name and gender and not just the same genes

• Like 1

4 replies to this post

24 minutes ago, Flower said:

Maybe they could only breed if a nicheling had certain stats?(like 5+ attack or etc) Just so it’s more challenging to keep there genes in the tribes gene pool 

I like,,

(also sorry for kidnapping ur daughter and putting her in my pfp im just working on murder mystery and really like this one picture I did)

8 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I like,,

(also sorry for kidnapping ur daughter and putting her in my pfp im just working on murder mystery and really like this one picture I did)

It’s ok it reminds me I probably have to check that seeing as I haven’t in a couple days xD