Stray Fawn Community

The game show playthrough

FawnCat

😁

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the The niche game show! You pick how the story goes. If they reach Adams home or not. Who ends up happy, and who ends in disaster.

We start with the first players of the game:

In the one corner we have: ADAM!

He was Nichenapped when he was but a baby. Overcoming all things that tried to stop him, he’s on the search for his home.Courageous, alert and attractive.

In the other corner we have: EVE!

Her sense of adventure led her to this small island. She likes poison berries and the color blue. A no-nonsense attitude and a mean bite. 

NOW, ladies and gentlemen. Let the votes be placed. Should they be:

A couple ❤️

Enemies 😈

Friendzoned 😆

Neutral but traveling together :)

Or one of them banished from the group? 💀

917017675_eveandadam.thumb.jpg.1a67dffa431b51dceb59b403693d09d8.jpg

Of course as the voters You get a sneak peak at their genes😜:

493678264_dnasneakpeak1.jpg.f44e405b784b63f5116d92049ec4cf75.jpg

(I’ll give it a day or so. If they’re no votes I’ll use a number generator. Couple: All even numbers from 1-20; Enemies: All uneven numbers from 1-20; Friendzoned: All even numbers from 21-30; Neutral: All uneven numbers from 21-30; Banished: Eve all even numbers and Adam all uneven numbers from 31-40)

• Eek! 1

58 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Where do we vote?

50 minutes ago, Amberbreeze said:

Ya...

Should I make a voting poll? Never made one before. Just thought that you guys could comment here 😅😜 But I'll go make one. It would be easier.😆

Just now, FawnCat said:

😆I just made a vote on the forums. Would it be easier on that place? Should I delete the one on the forums and make on on Strawpoll?

up to you, honestly. You can keep the one up for this vote, and do strawpolls later (As to not clog the forums.)

• Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

theres this tweet that I literally cant find but once I find it (and if it isn't Not Family Friendly) ill post a screenshot under here but. I vote enemies

ok I didn't rt it so I have no idea where it is but from what I remember:

"enemies to lovers but its enemies to enemies where they hate eachother but accept life would be hell without the other and they also kiss sometimes"

• Haha 2

The votes are in with a tie between Enemies and Neutral. To the wheel of fate, we go.

315738530_Screenshot_2020-02-23WheelDecide.png.08c7ca09b271a183656babacbfe499e9.png

Oh! Enemies!😈

Eve gives Adam a disgusted look and walks off. “Not even if you where the last Niche of the islands.”

Adams growls at her, “Like I would want someone as ugly as you.”

She spins around to take a swipe at him, but he dodges.

Wowie.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it would seem they don’t like each other very much. True love isn’t even an option today.

With much struggle and reluctance, we get the both of them to the new Island.1772977850_Eveandadam1.thumb.jpg.0b7e1972d8acebac0f926a1012585ed0.jpg11a.thumb.jpg.5c74636ad10c71c45ec17a6861c4abd5.jpg

Food: 21 Nest material: 10

Now it’s up to you to decide if they need to:

Gather resources

Meet new nichelings

Go to a new Island

Vote 😄👇

https://www.strawpoll.me/19429451

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Meet new nichelings

Go to a new Island

I believe no other Nichelings will spawn on that island so you will need to go to another island to meet another nicheling.