Stray Fawn Community

Confession

Broken

Umm... so Amberbreeze isn't... real. I am Amberbreeze. I created her to be like, another personality. I feel like I'm really depressed and one of my friends even said that I seem like I am. So I created her so I can, I guess, start over? I also noticed that some people were slightly sad when she left so I guess I thought you guys liked her more than me? I mainly am telling you this because I feel like it's wrong that I'm pretending to be another person.

• Like 8

One thing I have a question about: Why did you feel like you needed to start over? (Feel free not to answer it if you feel like it's too personal or you aren't ready yet)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

One thing I have a question about: Why did you feel like you needed to start over? (Feel free not to answer it if you feel like it's too personal or you aren't ready yet)

I felt like I was being annoying and that people hated me. Also because of personal life stuff.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

I had a feeling that she wasn’t real. But, Broken, I swear, if you EVER think people hate you, EVER, just tell me and I’ll personally come over and hug you behind a screen. I can’t do it in real life because I don’t know where you live and we live miles and miles away from each other, but I’ll try to do it over a screen. Broken, you’re great, just be yourself, even if you think yourself is annoying and depressed, just be who you are and people will like you no matter what ❤️ also, if anyone doesn’t like you, I’ll come over and slap them (unless, of course, that is yourself which I understand, I’ll come over and hug you instead)

my cat says that I’m not usually this nice but he should suck it because I pet him constantly everyday and he should be more grateful, that brat

i hope you’re okay, Broken 💕

• Like 5
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Renio said:

I had a feeling that she wasn’t real. But, Broken, I swear, if you EVER think people hate you, EVER, just tell me and I’ll personally come over and hug you behind a screen. I can’t do it in real life because I don’t know where you live and we live miles and miles away from each other, but I’ll try to do it over a screen. Broken, you’re great, just be yourself, even if you think yourself is annoying and depressed, just be who you are and people will like you no matter what ❤️ also, if anyone doesn’t like you, I’ll come over and slap them (unless, of course, that is yourself which I understand, I’ll come over and hug you instead)

my cat says that I’m not usually this nice but he should suck it because I pet him constantly everyday and he should be more grateful, that brat

That’s the best I’ve ever seen someone try to cheer someone up ❤️ 

I agree with renio your our friend and we never thought you were annoying but I understand that your going through some things and felt it was best for you to get a fresh start, I’m glad your here and I would miss you if you disappeared from the forums for forever because your my friend :)  (sorry I’m terrible at trying to cheer people up xD)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Flower said:

That’s the best I’ve ever seen someone try to cheer someone up ❤️ 

I agree with renio your our friend and we never thought you were annoying but I understand that your going through some things and felt it was best for you to get a fresh start, I’m glad your here and I would miss you if you disappeared from the forums for forever because your my friend :)  (sorry I’m terrible at trying to cheer people up xD)

35 minutes ago, Renio said:

Thank you both so much!

• Eek! 2

2 hours ago, Brokenbreeze said:

I felt like I was being annoying and that people hated me. Also because of personal life stuff.

I don't hate you, and I don't think anyone else does either! And people weren't sad because they liked 'Amberbreeze' more than 'Brokenshock', they like both sides of you!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Renio said:

I say the exact same thing ^_^
(also for some reason I see y’all as a duo who always have each others back... dunno why... I just do.)

ALSO WHY DIDN'T I POST SOMETHING JUST AS WHOLESOME AAAAAAAA

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brokenbreeze said:

I am most likely going to keep my name as Brokenbreeze. 

Aight. Also what’s with the Pride flag pfp? (Or is it just a rainbow?) (I noticed it and not sure what it means really, are you LGBTQ+? (If so that cool.))

So this is why she couldn't just make her own account.

I tought Amberbreeze was nice, but I was also sad at the same time because I wasn't sure if you'd come back. It's always sad when someone leaves the forums. I never found you annoying! You're my RP buddy! (If Basil ever comes back, we could even continue that old RP if you still want to.)

I'm glad you built up the strenght to come clear about this. We're here for you❣️

Plot twist: Amberbreeze is actually real and locked up in Broken's basement

• Paw up 2

23 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

Aight. Also what’s with the Pride flag pfp? (Or is it just a rainbow?) (I noticed it and not sure what it means really, are you LGBTQ+? (If so that cool.))

It's a pride flag. And I am LGBTQ

• Paw up 1