Stray Fawn Community

I try to draw in your style

FawnCat

This will mostly just be me trying art in other peoples art styles. If I did yours and you are not happy with me doing it, them please let me know and I will remove it🙂

Feel free to suggest other art styles I should try. I will keep it mostly to doodling. So, don't expect something fancy😜

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

how about Melon's or Lazukii's?

1 minute ago, Floridaball/Memolonon said:

me no moslelslom 

me flordball 

I'll try. Now to find their art to use as a reference. 😁

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

Can you do one in my style? Idk what you can draw, maybe hornet. And use the last image i've posted as ref. (The Burr drawing on my homethread.)

Oh yah, my style is: so bad line art. Fix it with dramatic shading.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Can you do one in my style? Idk what you can draw, maybe hornet. And use the last image i've posted as ref. (The Burr drawing on my homethread.)

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Oh yah, my style is: so bad line art. Fix it with dramatic shading.

I can't guarantee that mine will be any better😆 I'll do yours after I do Silverblackheart's

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I can't guarantee that mine will be any better😆 I'll do yours after I do Silverblackheart's

(Oh yeh, I have another art ref, but it has a little blood. Do you want me to pm it to you?)

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, FawnCat said:

@Lazukii I tried to do your art style. Your color palette was very pastel and my weakest point in colors😆

1173519942_Lazukiistyle.thumb.png.856b869b3d2fbc20263e01d2117cacf8.png

sorry for not replying earlier, but i think you did a great job! i like how you even used my iconic watermark 👌

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Silverblackheart said:

The silver wolf character is actually from a new series I’m working on! It has to do with anthropomorphized Earth-like animals that live from medieval to steampunk times, and there’s a story that goes with it where an evil strikes the planet since it had crash landed as a meteor containing a dangerous element that had almost destroyed the planet completely before... but with two demigods working together, they drive out this otherworldly menace with powerful relics that are then passed on to new heirs of the created heros, and Silver along with Eve, is believed to be descended from them and has to carry the relics that their distant ancestors did long ago, to hopefully keep protecting their planet from further harm.

Oh, did I dig too much into my ideas again? Sorry I’m just in love with my crazy ideas xD it looks very close to how I would draw, but probably not the legs.. as they remain digitigrade even after millions of years of evolution.. lol, okay I’ll stop now.

I would say you did a great job on this by the way! :D 

Sounds interesting. What do the menace look like?

No prob. I like hearing what people do with their drawings and why they did it. Lol, Yeah the legs where the hardest for me I was tempted to cut them off (Not like gory but just stop at the torso)

Thanks😊