Stray Fawn Community

I try to draw in your style

FawnCat

40 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

@Google translation The clouds and patterns, I kind of messed up. This came out darker than I intended. Your art is more a happy feel art and I adore it. The expressions are also so nice, and I tried to replicate that to the best of my abilities.😆963585045_Flowerstyle.thumb.png.9a642c99ca9d9f7ed8d385c3467258f8.png

The head floof is on point! xD thank you so much for doing this and it came out really good! :) 

• Eek! 1

8 hours ago, FawnCat said:

@gügle trànsløte I think I failed in this one. I tried but It always kept coming out looking nothing like your style😅 I don't think we use the same art program. My pencil brush was a lot harsher than yours and when I tried to make it less so it looked a bit blurred. I wanted so much to draw like you but my art skill isn't their yet. Your art is wonderful and they are adorable.

597779063_GTbreezestyle1.thumb.png.cf5cbd0e89a9bb084cfd2f729d9f5518.png

I'm pretty sure she uses FireAlpaca (the same program that I use) unless I'm mistaken. It's pretty good for a free art program, I think you should try it out

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, ģŌōģĻě ŧŖÄňŠľæŧ said:

I'm pretty sure she uses FireAlpaca (the same program that I use) unless I'm mistaken. It's pretty good for a free art program, I think you should try it out

Thanks, I'll check it out😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Google Oversætter I tried to do your Profile picture (Sting/Drake) In the art style you showed. Your art is cute and the paws were so well done! (That bird too) I don't know if I got it it right. My paws look so creepy😆

1711797109_Drakestyle.thumb.png.38a46f9e50e01210e1fcac2fd47d109d.png

I couldn't help to do this😆:

birds.thumb.jpg.04562bf419d384fdc33916af1f0dcd4d.jpg

(Mine looks like a chicken 🤣)

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

Thank you! Should I do a small speed paint or something? :D

That would help and be nice of you😄 Even some steps would help (as it turns out I suck in drawing anything bird related, I'm trying to do a dragon right now and it looks terrifyingly bad😅)

• Paw up 1

• 4 weeks later...