Stray Fawn Community

I try to draw in your style

FawnCat

Just now, FawnCat said:

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy Don't think I really did your style justice. I tried doing your traditional art style in digital (Cause both are cute as hec). I think I messed up with the body/paws.

1367159151_Foxystyle.thumb.png.bb6bb69eae17c714848326d4d47a02ad.png

Just-

camera view starts on head and slowly goes down

"Yeah that's pretty- OH GOSH-"

(To me the only thing striking out to me is front paws-)

• Like 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Just-

camera view starts on head and slowly goes down

"Yeah that's pretty- OH GOSH-"

(To me the only thing striking out to me is front paws-)

(Couldn't figure out how the body was sitting (eventually clicked) and when I drew in to many paws it looked weird. I still need a lot of practice. With all of the ones I did you'll see me struggle with the paws.)

@Clover Your style was awesome to try out. I must say I enjoyed doing the hair floof. I think I messed up at the paws and might have made the body to oddly shaped? I wasn't all to sure on what to do the BG (and I can't draw grass very well) so I just did a red mountain.

1974654837_Cloverstyle.thumb.png.ebaa8d9e19b02afcd5788471e57be761.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

@Tundra I really like your style. But I think I might have made mine a bit to 1D? Once again the paws I messed up on big time. I kept redrawing them.115729598_TundraKitsunestyle.thumb.png.6c17ebabed61f89b5acb8c47d3f1a324.png

It's definitely not a bad attempt! I like it! Honestly, paws are kinda tricky even for me sometimes lol

I see you caught on to the fact that I like to draw dots above my characters' eyes 👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

It's definitely not a bad attempt! I like it! Honestly, paws are kinda tricky even for me sometimes lol

I see you caught on to the fact that I like to draw dots above my characters' eyes 👀

I really struggle with paws. It also doesn't help that I always try to hide them in my own art. lol. Almost missed them.

• 3 months later...

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal Sorry, for the long wait. I can't say I succeeded in your style.😅 I really enjoy looking at your art but I just couldn't figure out how to get it to look like your style. I think it might be the colors I used, most of your colors leaned more towards soft colors. I couldn't figure out which font you used?! 😆 But in the end it was fun to try, thanks.

1268239949_RainbowTheAlbinoServalstyle.thumb.png.ebe8f3df01dd7bfe9bffeb7fc0a953cb.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 4:36 PM, FawnCat said:

@RainbowTheAlbinoServal Sorry, for the long wait. I can't say I succeeded in your style.😅 I really enjoy looking at your art but I just couldn't figure out how to get it to look like your style. I think it might be the colors I used, most of your colors leaned more towards soft colors. I couldn't figure out which font you used?! 😆 But in the end it was fun to try, thanks.

1268239949_RainbowTheAlbinoServalstyle.thumb.png.ebe8f3df01dd7bfe9bffeb7fc0a953cb.png

Oh, this looks amazing! 

• Eek! 1